KMW Alastors starter contents

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 1:13:51 AM

Here are the contents of the Alastors starter

CRYPT (12)
1x Anastasz di Zagreb
1x Benedict Giovanni, Agent
1x Echo
1x Gengis
1x Jaroslav Pascek
1x Juggler
1x Lucas Halton
1x Lucinde, Alastor
1x Madame Guil
1x Menele
1x Muhsin Samir
1x Steve Booth

LIBRARY (77)
MASTER (10)
1x Celerity
1x Depravity
1x Fame
1x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
3x Minion Tap
1x Slave Auction
1x Sudden Reversal
1x Vox Senis

ACTION (11)
3x Big Game
3x Bum's Rush
3x Govern the Unaligned
1x Graverobbing
1x Red List

POLITICAL ACTION (12)
1x Alastor
2x Anathema
3x Archon
1x Praxis Seizure: Barcelona
1x Praxis Seizure: Rome
1x Sabbat Threat
3x Trumped-Up Charges

EQUIPMENT (8)
5x Bang Nakh - Tiger's Claws
2x Meath Hook
1x Powder of Rigidity

ACTION MODIFIER (2)
1x Bribes
1x Closed Session

REACTION (9)
3x Enhanced Senses
3x Precognition
3x Second Tradition: Domain

COMBAT (25)
2x Acrobatics
5x Blur
3x Concealed Weapon
1x Disarm
1x Mighty Grapple
2x Psyche!
2x Pushing the Limit
3x Sideslip
2x Torn Signpost
4x Undead Strength

--
Powerbase: Turku
http://www.tenerdo.org/

> 1x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
> 1x Graverobbing
> 1x Alastor
> 3x Second Tradition: Domain
> 1x Disarm
> 2x Psyche!
> 2x Torn Signpost

0_o
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 1:49:54 AM

The following cards have been reprinted in KMW starters:

Anastadz di Zagreb
Antara
Ardan Lane
Cohn Rose
Count Germaine
Gengis
Harry Reese
Hartmut Stover
Jaroslav Pascek
Juggler
Jesus Alcala
Lucas Halton
Lucinde, Alastor
Madame Guil
Marcus Vitel
Marcus Vitel (Adv)
Maria Stone
Menele
Muhsin Samir
Scarlet Carson O'Toole
Seren Sukardi
Skidmark
Skryta Zyleta
Steve Booth
Wolfgang

Acrobatics
Aire of Elation
Alastor
Ambush
Anathema
Anarch Revolt
Apportation
Approximation of Loyalty
Archon
Archon Investigation
Bang Nakh - Tiger's Claws
Banishment
Behind You!
Black Spiral Buddy
Blood Doll
Blood Fury
Blur
Bribes
Bum's Rush
Burst of Sunlight
Call the Great Beast
Campground Hunting Ground
Celerity
City Gangrel Connections
Claws of the Dead
Closed Session
Concealed Weapon
Concordance
Conflagration
Consignment to Duat
Depravity
D'habi Revenant
Disarm
Diversity
Dreams of the Sphinx
Ecstasy
Elder Impersonation
Enchant Kindred
Enhanced Senses
Enticement
Entrenching
Faceless Night
Fame
Final Nights, The
Finding the Path
Fear of the Void Below
Flesh of Marble
Flurry of Action
Force of Will
Forgotten Labyrinth
Form of Corruption
Form of Mist
Free States Rant
Games of Instinct
Gleam of Red Eyes
Govern the Unaligned
Graverobbing
Haven Uncovered
Heart of Darkness
Heidelberg Castle, Germany
Hidden Lurker
Honor the Elders
Iron Glare
Legal Manipulations
Life in the City
Lost in Crowds
Major Boon
Mask of a Thousand Faces
Meat Hook
Media Influence
Mighty Grapple
Minion Tap
Mob Rule
Mylan Horseed (Goblin)
Nimble Feet
Obfuscate
Owl Companion
Path of the Feral Heart, The
Praxis Seizure: Barcelona
Praxis Seizure: Rome
Precognition
Protean
Psyche!
Psychomachia
Pursuit
Pushing the Limit
Quick Meld
Raven Spy
Reins of Power
Restoration
Restricted Vitae
Rotschreck
Rutor's Hand
Sabbat Threat
Second Tradition: Domain
Sense the Sin
Serpentis
Shadow Feint
Shadow of the Beast
Sideslip
Skin of the Adder
Slave Auction
Sleep Unseen
Slum Hunting Ground
Skin of Steel
Soak
Society of Leopold
Spying Mission
Stunt Cycle
Stutter-Step
Sudden Reversal
Superior Mettle
Swallowed by the Night
Talons of the Dead
Taste of Vitae
Theft of Vitae
Thrown Gate
Torn Signpost
Undead Strength
Voter Captivation
Vox Senis
Wake with Evening's Freshness
Warzone Hunting Ground
Wolf Companion
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 2:38:39 AM

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:49:54 -0500, Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
<etherial@sidehack.sat.gweep.net> wrote:

>The following cards have been reprinted in KMW starters:

Complete card list for the entire set
http://www.thelasombra.com/lists/kmw.htm

Starter listings:
http://www.thelasombra.com/decks.htm#precon

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 11:52:55 AM

Um... I'm running low on sleep right now, but shouldn't the Alastor deck
have more than one Red List and actually have some trophies in there?

--
Colin "Eryx" Goodman
Samedi Primogen

"JH" <jhattaraNO@spamtenerdoplease.org> wrote in message
news:o psmiihdaactfajh@news.utu.fi...
> Here are the contents of the Alastors starter
>
> CRYPT (12)
> 1x Anastasz di Zagreb
> 1x Benedict Giovanni, Agent
> 1x Echo
> 1x Gengis
> 1x Jaroslav Pascek
> 1x Juggler
> 1x Lucas Halton
> 1x Lucinde, Alastor
> 1x Madame Guil
> 1x Menele
> 1x Muhsin Samir
> 1x Steve Booth
>
> LIBRARY (77)
> MASTER (10)
> 1x Celerity
> 1x Depravity
> 1x Fame
> 1x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
> 3x Minion Tap
> 1x Slave Auction
> 1x Sudden Reversal
> 1x Vox Senis
>
> ACTION (11)
> 3x Big Game
> 3x Bum's Rush
> 3x Govern the Unaligned
> 1x Graverobbing
> 1x Red List
>
> POLITICAL ACTION (12)
> 1x Alastor
> 2x Anathema
> 3x Archon
> 1x Praxis Seizure: Barcelona
> 1x Praxis Seizure: Rome
> 1x Sabbat Threat
> 3x Trumped-Up Charges
>
> EQUIPMENT (8)
> 5x Bang Nakh - Tiger's Claws
> 2x Meath Hook
> 1x Powder of Rigidity
>
> ACTION MODIFIER (2)
> 1x Bribes
> 1x Closed Session
>
> REACTION (9)
> 3x Enhanced Senses
> 3x Precognition
> 3x Second Tradition: Domain
>
> COMBAT (25)
> 2x Acrobatics
> 5x Blur
> 3x Concealed Weapon
> 1x Disarm
> 1x Mighty Grapple
> 2x Psyche!
> 2x Pushing the Limit
> 3x Sideslip
> 2x Torn Signpost
> 4x Undead Strength
>
> --
> Powerbase: Turku
> http://www.tenerdo.org/
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 2:56:21 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Colin Goodman wrote:

> Um... I'm running low on sleep right now, but shouldn't the Alastor deck
> have more than one Red List and actually have some trophies in there?

It has 3 Trumped-Up Charges, which will be easier in some cases to pull
off since it gets +1 stealth as a political action. The Alastor deck has
no stealth, so the Red List action would be easy to block (assuming an
untapped minion other than the target).

If you're playing against KMW starters, there should be plenty of Red List
minions around. You don't need to add any to the list. If you want to
make a constructed Alastor deck, buy a few boosters. Red List and
Trumped-Up Charges are both commons, so you'll have plenty in no time.

I kind of like that as the number of Red List minions in play grows,
Trumped-Up Charges becomes nearly impossible to pass. It's sort of like
the powers that be saying "Hey, take a couple of those guys out first and
then come back to us and ask about adding more vampires to the Red List."

As for Trophies in the starter, would be nice sure. I lucked out and
managed to draft three for my Alastor deck. Then I claimed them all when
Germaine bit the dust, heh. Trophies are rares, but anyone not interested
in playing an Alastory deck won't have any use for them, so they shouldn't
be too hard to trade for.

I plan to add Mylan Horseed to the Red List as often as possible. Bag
that guy and get a pile of trophies? Oh yeah. Vagabond Mystic is also a
good target. That guy's just been asking for it. Jake Washington? It's
curtains for you, mister!

Matt Morgan
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 10:34:10 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:56:21 -0600, Matthew T. Morgan <farquar@io.com>
wrote:

> Jake Washington? It's curtains for you, mister!

....except for the fact that Jake might be long gone before the Trophy-
-hungry cainite hordes find him.

--
Bye,

Daneel