KMW Alastors starter contents

Here are the contents of the Alastors starter

CRYPT (12)
1x Anastasz di Zagreb
1x Benedict Giovanni, Agent
1x Echo
1x Gengis
1x Jaroslav Pascek
1x Juggler
1x Lucas Halton
1x Lucinde, Alastor
1x Madame Guil
1x Menele
1x Muhsin Samir
1x Steve Booth

LIBRARY (77)
MASTER (10)
1x Celerity
1x Depravity
1x Fame
1x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
3x Minion Tap
1x Slave Auction
1x Sudden Reversal
1x Vox Senis

ACTION (11)
3x Big Game
3x Bum's Rush
3x Govern the Unaligned
1x Graverobbing
1x Red List

POLITICAL ACTION (12)
1x Alastor
2x Anathema
3x Archon
1x Praxis Seizure: Barcelona
1x Praxis Seizure: Rome
1x Sabbat Threat
3x Trumped-Up Charges

EQUIPMENT (8)
5x Bang Nakh - Tiger's Claws
2x Meath Hook
1x Powder of Rigidity

ACTION MODIFIER (2)
1x Bribes
1x Closed Session

REACTION (9)
3x Enhanced Senses
3x Precognition
3x Second Tradition: Domain

COMBAT (25)
2x Acrobatics
5x Blur
3x Concealed Weapon
1x Disarm
1x Mighty Grapple
2x Psyche!
2x Pushing the Limit
3x Sideslip
2x Torn Signpost
4x Undead Strength

--
Powerbase: Turku
http://www.tenerdo.org/

    > 1x Heidelberg Castle, Germany
    > 1x Graverobbing
    > 1x Alastor
    > 3x Second Tradition: Domain
    > 1x Disarm
    > 2x Psyche!
    > 2x Torn Signpost

    0_o

    The following cards have been reprinted in KMW starters:

    Anastadz di Zagreb
    Antara
    Ardan Lane
    Cohn Rose
    Count Germaine
    Gengis
    Harry Reese
    Hartmut Stover
    Jaroslav Pascek
    Juggler
    Jesus Alcala
    Lucas Halton
    Lucinde, Alastor
    Madame Guil
    Marcus Vitel
    Marcus Vitel (Adv)
    Maria Stone
    Menele
    Muhsin Samir
    Scarlet Carson O'Toole
    Seren Sukardi
    Skidmark
    Skryta Zyleta
    Steve Booth
    Wolfgang

    Acrobatics
    Aire of Elation
    Alastor
    Ambush
    Anathema
    Anarch Revolt
    Apportation
    Approximation of Loyalty
    Archon
    Archon Investigation
    Bang Nakh - Tiger's Claws
    Banishment
    Behind You!
    Black Spiral Buddy
    Blood Doll
    Blood Fury
    Blur
    Bribes
    Bum's Rush
    Burst of Sunlight
    Call the Great Beast
    Campground Hunting Ground
    Celerity
    City Gangrel Connections
    Claws of the Dead
    Closed Session
    Concealed Weapon
    Concordance
    Conflagration
    Consignment to Duat
    Depravity
    D'habi Revenant
    Disarm
    Diversity
    Dreams of the Sphinx
    Ecstasy
    Elder Impersonation
    Enchant Kindred
    Enhanced Senses
    Enticement
    Entrenching
    Faceless Night
    Fame
    Final Nights, The
    Finding the Path
    Fear of the Void Below
    Flesh of Marble
    Flurry of Action
    Force of Will
    Forgotten Labyrinth
    Form of Corruption
    Form of Mist
    Free States Rant
    Games of Instinct
    Gleam of Red Eyes
    Govern the Unaligned
    Graverobbing
    Haven Uncovered
    Heart of Darkness
    Heidelberg Castle, Germany
    Hidden Lurker
    Honor the Elders
    Iron Glare
    Legal Manipulations
    Life in the City
    Lost in Crowds
    Major Boon
    Mask of a Thousand Faces
    Meat Hook
    Media Influence
    Mighty Grapple
    Minion Tap
    Mob Rule
    Mylan Horseed (Goblin)
    Nimble Feet
    Obfuscate
    Owl Companion
    Path of the Feral Heart, The
    Praxis Seizure: Barcelona
    Praxis Seizure: Rome
    Precognition
    Protean
    Psyche!
    Psychomachia
    Pursuit
    Pushing the Limit
    Quick Meld
    Raven Spy
    Reins of Power
    Restoration
    Restricted Vitae
    Rotschreck
    Rutor's Hand
    Sabbat Threat
    Second Tradition: Domain
    Sense the Sin
    Serpentis
    Shadow Feint
    Shadow of the Beast
    Sideslip
    Skin of the Adder
    Slave Auction
    Sleep Unseen
    Slum Hunting Ground
    Skin of Steel
    Soak
    Society of Leopold
    Spying Mission
    Stunt Cycle
    Stutter-Step
    Sudden Reversal
    Superior Mettle
    Swallowed by the Night
    Talons of the Dead
    Taste of Vitae
    Theft of Vitae
    Thrown Gate
    Torn Signpost
    Undead Strength
    Voter Captivation
    Vox Senis
    Wake with Evening's Freshness
    Warzone Hunting Ground
    Wolf Companion

    On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:49:54 -0500, Gregory Stuart Pettigrew
    <etherial@sidehack.sat.gweep.net> wrote:

    >The following cards have been reprinted in KMW starters:

    Complete card list for the entire set
    http://www.thelasombra.com/lists/kmw.htm

    Starter listings:
    http://www.thelasombra.com/decks.htm#precon

    Carpe noctem.

    Lasombra

    http://www.TheLasombra.com
    Your best online source for information about V:TES.
    Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
    of booster and starter box displays.

    Um... I'm running low on sleep right now, but shouldn't the Alastor deck
    have more than one Red List and actually have some trophies in there?

    --
    Colin "Eryx" Goodman
    Samedi Primogen

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Colin Goodman wrote:

    > Um... I'm running low on sleep right now, but shouldn't the Alastor deck
    > have more than one Red List and actually have some trophies in there?

    It has 3 Trumped-Up Charges, which will be easier in some cases to pull
    off since it gets +1 stealth as a political action. The Alastor deck has
    no stealth, so the Red List action would be easy to block (assuming an
    untapped minion other than the target).

    If you're playing against KMW starters, there should be plenty of Red List
    minions around. You don't need to add any to the list. If you want to
    make a constructed Alastor deck, buy a few boosters. Red List and
    Trumped-Up Charges are both commons, so you'll have plenty in no time.

    I kind of like that as the number of Red List minions in play grows,
    Trumped-Up Charges becomes nearly impossible to pass. It's sort of like
    the powers that be saying "Hey, take a couple of those guys out first and
    then come back to us and ask about adding more vampires to the Red List."

    As for Trophies in the starter, would be nice sure. I lucked out and
    managed to draft three for my Alastor deck. Then I claimed them all when
    Germaine bit the dust, heh. Trophies are rares, but anyone not interested
    in playing an Alastory deck won't have any use for them, so they shouldn't
    be too hard to trade for.

    I plan to add Mylan Horseed to the Red List as often as possible. Bag
    that guy and get a pile of trophies? Oh yeah. Vagabond Mystic is also a
    good target. That guy's just been asking for it. Jake Washington? It's
    curtains for you, mister!

    Matt Morgan

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 11:56:21 -0600, Matthew T. Morgan <farquar@io.com>
    wrote:

    > Jake Washington? It's curtains for you, mister!

    ....except for the fact that Jake might be long gone before the Trophy-
    -hungry cainite hordes find him.

    --
    Bye,

    Daneel