  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 21, 2005 10:07:24 AM

Condemnation: Mute gives a minion -3 votes.

If it is played on a minion who has no votes to begin with, can that minion
vote for a referendum and have his -3 votes subtracted from the total?

Thanks!

Neil

More about : condemnation mute question

February 21, 2005 10:07:25 AM

> f it is played on a minion who has no votes to begin with, can that
minion
vote for a referendum and have his -3 votes subtracted from the total?

?

minions cast votes either in favor or against. if a minion has less
then 1 vote, it cannot cast any votes in any way...
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 12:12:19 PM

> Condemnation: Mute gives a minion -3 votes.
>
> If it is played on a minion who has no votes to begin with, can that minion
> vote for a referendum and have his -3 votes subtracted from the total?

Woo! Now we can get Primogen down to -5 Votes!
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 9:52:49 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:07:24 GMT, "Name" <name@name.com> scrawled:

>Condemnation: Mute gives a minion -3 votes.
>
>If it is played on a minion who has no votes to begin with, can that minion
>vote for a referendum and have his -3 votes subtracted from the total?

i'm going to go with 'no'.

however, i'd also go with:
if that minion plays a superior bewitching oration, it'd only bring
them up to 1 vote.

this, however, is just guesses without actually knowing the card text.

salem
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 9:52:50 PM

salem wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:07:24 GMT, "Name" <name@name.com> scrawled:
>>Condemnation: Mute gives a minion -3 votes.
>>
>>If it is played on a minion who has no votes to begin with, can that minion
>>vote for a referendum and have his -3 votes subtracted from the total?
>
> i'm going to go with 'no'.

Correct. Similarly, you don't gain blood/pool when struck/bled by
a minion with -1 strength/bleed.

> however, i'd also go with:
> if that minion plays a superior bewitching oration, it'd only bring
> them up to 1 vote.

Correct.

--
LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.