[Deck Builder] New version of FELDB

Read more: http://web.interware.hu/bala0/feldb.htm

There is a new version of FELDB, include the KMW set.

It's a complete new version of FELDB, including new Deck Builder,
new Database and some new features.
The database management is more faster (Thanks for Francois :) ).
With the new database I can fixed some bugs and bring it new features
like showing Flavor Text.
To install the new version I recommend to keep your old version
and create a new library for the 2.0.0 version.
If you use the Inventory feature to manage your card collection,
You'd import your card list and export with the new program.
It's works fine without problems.

The new version keep the old version's features and have new ones:

- Some DataBase bugs fixed.
- Some minor bugs fixed
- New feature: Showing Flavor text.
In Properties form set this feature to see the flavor text
which cards have it.
- New feature: You can filter by Artists
- New feature: New Deck Builder in the Main form,
not in new window. This deck builder is high featured, most
usable Deck Builder. You can add a card form the Crypt and
Library tab with a duble click or press enter. You can see
MANY MANY usefull statistics about your deck using the Draw button.
- New feature: THERE ARE PRINT OPTIONS!!!
You can print the current loaded deck.
- New feature: In Properties you can set the Crypt tab
to show the Disciplines in your chose.
(alphabeticly or before inferior after superior)
- New feature: Help. (It is not beutyful but useful. :) )

I think FELDB is the best Deck Builder program what ever made :)

The program can be downloaded at:
http://web.interware.hu/bala0/FELDB.zip

the ZIP contains 6 files:
Executable (Vampire.exe)
Database (feldb.mdb)
Settings (feldb.ini)
Greetings picture (splash.jpg - This picture can be replaced with any other jpg)
Saved filter options (Filter.sav)
Database dll (sqlite3.dll)

Download the zip and copy the 6 files to any folder.

Indeed. :)

Just use in eldb the Inventory/export function and in feldb the
Inventory/inport.
The eldb makes an eldb export file that my program can inport as well.

I don't know wether this has been answered yet, but is is possible for FELDB
to import one of the DB-Files from ELDB (the .mdb, the .csv, odr the .html)?

Regards
Sascha

There was some errors in the FELDB database. (thanks the reports)
Now, is correct.

There is a new version: v 2.2.0

2.2.0
- Some database bug fixed.
- Some program feature fixed.
- Now the Import Inventory works fine
- New feature: Online database update.
In version 2.2.0 you don't need any database update.
This is a new feature, maybe there are some bug, plesase report it
if you find any.
- In Inventory tab is a quick find option.
- In Deck Builder you can see your deck listed by Discpilines in
the tree. (see Properties)
- See Propertis also.If your monitor resoultion is to big, you can set
the Font Size.

http://web.interware.hu/bala0/FELDB.zip
http://web.interware.hu/bala0/feldb.htm

he ZIP contains 7 files:
Executable (Vampire.exe)
Database (vtes.db)
Database DLL (sqlite3.dll)
Settings (feldb.ini)
Ggreetings picture (splash.jpg - This picture can be replaced any other
jpg with same name)
Saved filter options (Filter.sav)
Readme (feldb.htm)

Download the zip and copy the 7 files to any folder. If you have a
version older
than 2.0.0, you would overwrite the Executable and Database only.

Thanks your all emails, greetengs and bugreports!

(the online update was the only feature what I didn't like programming.
:) I had many many suxx :) If you use any Antivirus Monitoring, the
update process will be slow... :( )

There is a new version: v 2.2.1

If you don't update your program to 2.2.1, please use the online
database upgrade option, to download the new database. There are no DB
errors. :)

http://web.interware.hu/bala0/FELDB.zip
http://web.interware.hu/bala0/feldb.htm

- All database bug fixed.
- Library inventory list can sorted by Cardtype
- There are new Library Filter options (like Archetype, out-of-turn,
etc.)

Awesome. I love your tool.

Just a little request for the next version.

Would it be possible for the filter to display the amount of matches
somewhere? I know ELDB did, so it shouldn't be too hard.

For example, if I search for all ventrue in group 3/4 with PRE obf/OBF,
I'd like to know how many there are so I can compare the number to a
similar search in group 2/3.

"Bala" <bala@coder.hu> schreef in bericht
> There is a new version: v 2.2.1
>
> If you don't update your program to 2.2.1, please use the online
> database upgrade option, to download the new database. There are no DB
> errors. :)
>
> http://web.interware.hu/bala0/FELDB.zip
> http://web.interware.hu/bala0/feldb.htm
>
> - All database bug fixed.
> - Library inventory list can sorted by Cardtype
> - There are new Library Filter options (like Archetype, out-of-turn,
> etc.)

> If you filter this (2/3 group PRE obf/OBF ventrue) the FELDB show in
> the status bar how many Group 3 or Group 2 vampire are.
>
> see this screenshot: http://web.interware.hu/bala0/unknown.jpg

Oh gawd. I so totally missed that.

I was used to it being on top of the screen, but thanks for pointing it
out to me. This is exactly what I was looking for =)