Trumped up charges

Last response: in Video Games
February 21, 2005 9:24:54 PM

Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
ELDB/FELDB update?

Trumped up charges
Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire at
+1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum succeeds,
put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this
referendum, the chosen minion's controller gets 2 additional votes for every
Red List minion in play. Any titled vampire may call a referendum to burn
this card as a +1 stealth political action. Burn this card if the minion is
no longer Red List.

More about : trumped charges

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 9:24:55 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:24:54 +0100, "Smiling Tom"
<tmadico@almadrava.net> wrote:

>Anyone can explain me this card?

Yes.

>Is it badly written or something on the ELDB/FELDB update?

No.

>Trumped up charges
>Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire at
>+1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum succeeds,
>put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this
>referendum, the chosen minion's controller gets 2 additional votes for every
>Red List minion in play. Any titled vampire may call a referendum to burn
>this card as a +1 stealth political action. Burn this card if the minion is
>no longer Red List.

The more vampires that are on the Red List and in play, the harder it
is to get a vote to pass to put another one on the Red List.

For example, Mata Hari and Count Germaine (ADV) are in play.

Lucinde, Alastor calls a Trumped-up Charges vote and targets Uma
Hatch.

Uma Hatch's controller has 4 votes to cast against the referendum
because of the two Red List vampires already in play.

It is easy to add 1 vampire to the Red List if none are in play, and
progressively harder as they proliferate.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

wrote:

> Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
> ELDB/FELDB update?
>
> Trumped up charges
> Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire
> at
> +1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum
> succeeds,
> put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this

I presume... "This minion is NOW red list."

--
Bye,

Daneel
February 21, 2005 9:24:55 PM

> Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
> ELDB/FELDB update?

It is, by necessity, wordy.

Goal: Make a minion Redlist.

Procedure:
1. Call with a titled non-Red List minion.
2. Choose a target.
3. Target's controller gets +2 votes for every Red List minion in play.
4. If successful, put the card on the target minion.

Lingering effects:
1. The target minion is Red List
2. The card can be removed with a vote.
3. If the minion ceases to be Red List (Valerius merging, Priority Shift,
etc.), the card is burned.

> Trumped up charges
> Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire at
> +1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum succeeds,
> put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this
> referendum, the chosen minion's controller gets 2 additional votes for every
> Red List minion in play. Any titled vampire may call a referendum to burn
> this card as a +1 stealth political action. Burn this card if the minion is
> no longer Red List.

Anonymous
February 21, 2005 9:24:56 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Daneel wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:24:54 +0100, Smiling Tom <tmadico@almadrava.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
>> ELDB/FELDB update?
>>
>> Trumped up charges
>> Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire at
>> +1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum
>> succeeds,
>> put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this
>
> I presume... "This minion is NOW red list."

Yeah, that's what the card actually says. Must be a typo from entering it
into the ELDB database.

Matt Morgan
Anonymous
February 21, 2005 9:24:57 PM

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:12:08 -0600, "Matthew T. Morgan"
<farquar@io.com> wrote:

>> I presume... "This minion is NOW red list."

>Yeah, that's what the card actually says. Must be a typo from entering it
>into the ELDB database.

Fixed.

!