Trumped up charges

Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
ELDB/FELDB update?

Trumped up charges
Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire at
+1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum succeeds,
put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this
referendum, the chosen minion's controller gets 2 additional votes for every
Red List minion in play. Any titled vampire may call a referendum to burn
this card as a +1 stealth political action. Burn this card if the minion is
no longer Red List.
5 answers Last reply
More about trumped charges

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:24:54 +0100, "Smiling Tom"
    <tmadico@almadrava.net> wrote:

    >Anyone can explain me this card?

    Yes.

    >Is it badly written or something on the ELDB/FELDB update?

    No.

    >Trumped up charges
    >Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire at
    >+1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum succeeds,
    >put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this
    >referendum, the chosen minion's controller gets 2 additional votes for every
    >Red List minion in play. Any titled vampire may call a referendum to burn
    >this card as a +1 stealth political action. Burn this card if the minion is
    >no longer Red List.

    The more vampires that are on the Red List and in play, the harder it
    is to get a vote to pass to put another one on the Red List.

    For example, Mata Hari and Count Germaine (ADV) are in play.

    Lucinde, Alastor calls a Trumped-up Charges vote and targets Uma
    Hatch.

    Uma Hatch's controller has 4 votes to cast against the referendum
    because of the two Red List vampires already in play.

    It is easy to add 1 vampire to the Red List if none are in play, and
    progressively harder as they proliferate.

    Carpe noctem.

    Lasombra

    http://www.TheLasombra.com
    Your best online source for information about V:TES.
    Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
    of booster and starter box displays.

    wrote:

    > Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
    > ELDB/FELDB update?
    >
    > Trumped up charges
    > Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire
    > at
    > +1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum
    > succeeds,
    > put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this

    I presume... "This minion is NOW red list."

    --
    Bye,

    Daneel

    > Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
    > ELDB/FELDB update?

    It is, by necessity, wordy.

    Goal: Make a minion Redlist.

    Procedure:
    1. Call with a titled non-Red List minion.
    2. Choose a target.
    3. Target's controller gets +2 votes for every Red List minion in play.
    4. If successful, put the card on the target minion.

    Lingering effects:
    1. The target minion is Red List
    2. The card can be removed with a vote.
    3. If the minion ceases to be Red List (Valerius merging, Priority Shift,
    etc.), the card is burned.

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Daneel wrote:

    > On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:24:54 +0100, Smiling Tom <tmadico@almadrava.net>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Anyone ca explain me this card? Is it badly written or something on the
    >> ELDB/FELDB update?
    >>
    >> Trumped up charges
    >> Political Card - Worth 1 vote. Called by any titled non-Red List vampire at
    >> +1 stealth. Choose a ready non-Red List minion. If this referendum
    >> succeeds,
    >> put this card on that minion. This minion is not Red List. In this
    >
    > I presume... "This minion is NOW red list."

    Yeah, that's what the card actually says. Must be a typo from entering it
    into the ELDB database.

    Matt Morgan

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:12:08 -0600, "Matthew T. Morgan"
    <farquar@io.com> wrote:

    >> I presume... "This minion is NOW red list."

    >Yeah, that's what the card actually says. Must be a typo from entering it
    >into the ELDB database.

    Fixed.

    Carpe noctem.

    Lasombra

    http://www.TheLasombra.com
    Your best online source for information about V:TES.
    Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
    of booster and starter box displays.

Games Video Games