KMW spoiler list

where can i find a KMW spoiler list?
eldb is no option because i advanced to apple.
when will ww release its spoiler list?

stefan

"Stefan Ferenci" <nospam@thankyou.com> wrote in message
> where can i find a KMW spoiler list?
> eldb is no option because i advanced to apple.

Apple should have something to open Access database files.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=Preview_KindredMostWanted

--
LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

LSJ wrote:
> Apple should have something to open Access database files.

yes it does...appleworks can convert access files, provided you
converted it already into a csv/tsv file. other than that, i´m not so
sure, but there might be an easier way (i just did´t find it yet).

i´ll try to do that, as soon as i take the file back home...

cheers
Luciano de Sampaio
Anarch Baron de Curitiba
Mr. Baali (eager to play this little beast!!!! damn customs delay!!!)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:47:11 +0100, Stefan Ferenci
<nospam@thankyou.com> wrote:

>where can i find a KMW spoiler list?
>eldb is no option because i advanced to apple.
>when will ww release its spoiler list?
>stefan

http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/vtesbrasil/kmw/spoilers.htm

It's in Portuguese, but obviously the card texts are in English, so
you can get a go.

The four links are, in order:

- the 58 vampires
- the 40 cards that require disciplines
- the 27 cards that require clan or sect (sect-based titles like
Cardinal are filed under this one)
- the 37 cards with no requirement (or non-sect based ones like
"requires Red List", "requires a titled non-Red List" or "require a
gun").

"Voltar a pagina de Spoilers" means "Back to spoiler index page".

Many thanks to The Lasombra and the ELDB update, where I got all cards
text!

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Clan Newsletter Editor
V:tES Brasil Site (only in Portuguese for now)
http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/vtesbrasil/

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:58:03 -0500, "LSJ"
<vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com> scrawled:

>"Stefan Ferenci" <nospam@thankyou.com> wrote in message
>> where can i find a KMW spoiler list?
>> eldb is no option because i advanced to apple.

'advanced' to apple. intriguing.

>> when will ww release its spoiler list?
>
>http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=Preview_KindredMostWanted

in there it says 'by the end of the month', for those that couldn't be
bothered looking. :)

salem
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)