External DVD Burner Advise

Looking for an external DVD burner + and -, double layer would be nice but not
required. No need for high end equipment for my needs, looking for something
under $150, any advise/experiences?
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20

Molly

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

Here is a link to start you search for an external DVD- burner
http://www.cdfreaks.com/article/search/B .
I would stay away from Philips brand.