SPAM

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2002

How does one check the firmware version on the MN-740, plus where can I
go to find the latest firmware, download firmware, etc.? Anyone know
the latest version?

Looking for a website that shows the procedure for installing new
firmware - I know it must be done by putting the box on an Ethernet
network accessible via a PC. But where is the firmware and how do I
check it? Is there a utility or what?

Thanks

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Run the manual update at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814445 and at the
begining of install it will detect devices on your net, what their current
version is, and whether they need to be updated.