2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
Size doesn't matter.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Not sure what a desktop replacement laptop is.
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Yes, I want to play games, but I don't fit my budget based on the games I want to play. I play games based on the laptop I already bought with my budget.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
A little bit of everything. However, I would appreciate it if you choose a laptop that has the best dollar per performance ratio that is within my budget. By performance, I am referring to performance in most games - not number crunching.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
It looks like your best option considering your budget is probably the Samsung 305V5AD 15" notebook $549 @ BestBuy
AMD A6-3410MX 1.6Ghz Quad-Core APU, 6GB RAM, 640GB HDD 15.6" 1366x768 LCD w/ Radeon HD 6520G IGP and a dedicated Radeon HD 6470 graphics card.