Acer sound problems

Hello,
i purchased ACER ASPIRE ONE D250-0Db Model :KAV60. I had problem in my sound system while using internet. i try to make call with voip with headset it says that "sound drivers is problem on this computer". when i try to make voice chat gtalk it gets down and not even incoming call ringing sound hearing.

When I tried with speaker in laptop to make voip call ringing goes but receiver may not able to recieve my voice.

Pleae give me good solution immediately whether i need to upgrade my driver or what i have to do.
3 answers Last reply
More about acer sound problems
  1. What make and model headset are you using? Have you gone to the headset manufactures website?
  2. try to install this sound driver:

ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/netbook/aspire_one_D250/driver/Audio_Realtek_272_v5.10.0.5798__MonoDmic_19db_WHQL_0309.zip

it is the default sound driver for ACER ASPIRE ONE D250
  3. Try looking through http://us.acer.com/acer/service.do?LanguageISOCtxParam=en&miu10einu24.current.attN2B2F2EEF=3750&sp=page15e&ctx2.c2att1=25&miu10ekcond13.attN2B2F2EEF=3750&CountryISOCtxParam=US&ctx1g.c2att92=453&ctx1.att21k=1&CRC=2054404012 - this is the official support site for Acer. You will need to specify the model of your laptop and then unistall your current sound driver and install the Windows 7 drivers from the Acer site.

Let us know what you find out.

Cheers,
    Cassandra
    Microsoft Windows Outreach
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Acer Windows 7