Last minute info re: Giovanni at Sunday TotalCon draft

Please feel free to ignore this if you're not coming to TotalCon
(but why aren't you?! :) )

Giovanni starters will unfortunately not be available as a choice
for Sunday's draft tournament.

If you absolutely have your heart set on playing a Giovanni starter,
and it is a factor in your decision of whether you would or would
not attend the draft on Sunday, please contact me personally
(jodaff@yahoo.com) and we can work something out. If you have
access to a sealed Giovanni starter and want to bring it along with
you just in case, feel free to do so, but just be aware that there is
no guarantee that you'll be able to play it. (Of course, there wouldn't
have been a guarantee even if you did have your heart set on it and
showed up and it was available, but I'm trying to gauge interest)

Other than the Giovanni starters, bringing your own is not an option;
this is a special case.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Josh "Jozxyqk" Feuerstein
Prince of Boston

Jozxyqk <jfeuerst@eecs.tufts.edu> wrote:

> Giovanni starters will unfortunately not be available as a choice
> for Sunday's draft tournament.

I think this has been taken care of. Giovanni starters will once
again be available!

Josh, the overreactive neurotic Prince of Boston