lsj sonja blue and diamond thunderbolt

I've got sonja ble, its my prey's discard phase, I play diamond
thunderbolt as my predator burned that pool to gain control of her. I
get to keep this blue haired freak of a ventrue then, yes? (at least
for this next turn...) My predator effectively lost that pool then,
yes?

(It'd be nice to set up playing with an open hand and a diamond
thunderbolt... would a predator ever pay that pool? Who knows)...

Fun side note: Sonja Blue and Reversal of Fortunes. Would you predator
take control of her, knowing that he's not going to get her if his
pred. does the same? Fun times.

Screaming Vermillian wrote:
> I've got sonja ble, its my prey's discard phase, I play diamond
> thunderbolt as my predator burned that pool to gain control of her. I
> get to keep this blue haired freak of a ventrue then, yes? (at least
> for this next turn...) My predator effectively lost that pool then,
> yes?

Yes, the cost is still payed and you would keep control. Thansk to the
"during X, do Y" rules, your predator cannot try again during the same
discard phase.

> Fun side note: Sonja Blue and Reversal of Fortunes. Would you
predator
> take control of her, knowing that he's not going to get her if his
> pred. does the same? Fun times.

John

"Screaming Vermillian" <vermillian69@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I've got sonja ble, its my prey's discard phase, I play diamond
> thunderbolt as my predator burned that pool to gain control of her. I
> get to keep this blue haired freak of a ventrue then, yes? (at least
> for this next turn...) My predator effectively lost that pool then,
> yes?

Yes.

> (It'd be nice to set up playing with an open hand and a diamond
> thunderbolt... would a predator ever pay that pool? Who knows)...

I might if you also have a Sudden or Archon Investigation and
I want to bleed you out or play my master that you'd want to
Sudden.

> Fun side note: Sonja Blue and Reversal of Fortunes. Would you predator
> take control of her, knowing that he's not going to get her if his
> pred. does the same? Fun times.

A game of who blinks first.

--
LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.