Anarch and Banishment

I'm curious how Banishment interacts with Anarchs who used the 'base
action' rule. I'm assuming because it doesn't explicitly state all
trait changes remain (like it does for cards, etc), that
re-influencing the vampire means it's no longer Anarch. Same would
apply for an Into the Fire. And technically, most of the title gains,
like Praxis/Crusade (Fee Stakes and Of Noble Blood excepted)

So, the questions are (for LSJ-ease), when a 'Banishment'ed vampire
reinfluences into play...
- does an action-gained Anarch lose that status?
- does an Into the Fire gained sect switch lose that status?
- does a prince via Praxis Seizure lose his title?

Morgan Vening

Banishment
Type: Political Action
Political Card - Worth 1 Vote. Called by any vampire at +1 stealth.
Choose a younger ready vampire. Successful referendum means that the
chosen vampire is moved to the uncontrolled region (place him or her
face down). The vampire is uncontrolled. The vampire's blood counters,
master cards and minion cards stay with that vampire, with any
counters they have on them (they are out of play as long as the
vampire remains uncontrolled).

Morgan Vening wrote:

> I'm curious how Banishment interacts with Anarchs who used the 'base
> action' rule. I'm assuming because it doesn't explicitly state all
> trait changes remain (like it does for cards, etc), that
> re-influencing the vampire means it's no longer Anarch. Same would
> apply for an Into the Fire. And technically, most of the title gains,
> like Praxis/Crusade (Fee Stakes and Of Noble Blood excepted)

No. Banishment works like contesting in that regard -- the effects are
remembered.

> So, the questions are (for LSJ-ease), when a 'Banishment'ed vampire
> reinfluences into play...
> - does an action-gained Anarch lose that status?

No.

Morgan Vening wrote:
> I'm curious how Banishment interacts with Anarchs who used the 'base
> action' rule. I'm assuming because it doesn't explicitly state all
> trait changes remain (like it does for cards, etc), that
> re-influencing the vampire means it's no longer Anarch. Same would
> apply for an Into the Fire. And technically, most of the title gains,
> like Praxis/Crusade (Fee Stakes and Of Noble Blood excepted)
>
> So, the questions are (for LSJ-ease), when a 'Banishment'ed vampire
> reinfluences into play...
> - does an action-gained Anarch lose that status?
> - does an Into the Fire gained sect switch lose that status?
> - does a prince via Praxis Seizure lose his title?

No to all of the above. The only things that would cause such a loss is
a trip through the ash heap, crypt, or library -- if an vampire seizes
Praxis, is banished, and then Kaymakli Nightmares is played, even were
the same card to make its way back to the controlled region, it would no
longer be a Prince. Ditto for a prince that is killed and then Possessed.

Also, I believe that tapped/not tapped isn't remembered; a tapped
vampire who is banished comes out untapped, as do any cards that are on
him that are tapped (eg, Corporal Reservoir).

--Colin McGuigan

ah heck. Missed the Subject tag.