[LSJ]Evil Revelations and Charizel

Ruins of Charizel [KMW:R]
Master
Baali
Master: unique location.
Put pool you burn for the infernal penalty of your infernal minion on
this card. Once each action, you may burn X counters from this card to
reduce a bleed against you by X. Burn all counters from this card
during your predator's discard phase.

Path of Evil Revelations [BH:R]
Cardtype: Master
Unique master.
Put this card in play. During your master phase, you may burn 1 pool to
untap all infernal minions you control. Any minion may burn this card
as a (D) action; if that minion is a vampire, he or she takes one
damage (damage not preventable) when this card is burned.

I was wondering if the pool i'd pay to untap all infernal minions
through PoER's text is to be considered burned for the infernal penalty
- and thus be added as a counter in the RoC - since neither the Path
nor the Ruins are explicit about this.

cheers
Luciano "Baital" de Sampaio
VEKN Anarch Baron de Curitiba
VEKN Baali Clan Newsletter Editor

thanks....

"The_Baital" <subvertion@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1109594342.374212.148030@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Ruins of Charizel [KMW:R]
>
> Path of Evil Revelations [BH:R]
> I was wondering if the pool i'd pay to untap all infernal minions
> through PoER's text is to be considered burned for the infernal penalty
> - and thus be added as a counter in the RoC - since neither the Path
> nor the Ruins are explicit about this.

No.
Similarly, if you used Metro Underground to untap an infernal minion,
that would also not be an instance of paying the infernal penalty.

--
LSJ (vtesrep@white-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep for White Wolf, Inc.
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/