Deck Name : Enkidu Masquerade Ball
Author : Norman S. Brown Jr
Description :
Using Enkidu's inherent rush you rush and torporize a vampire then
untap with either Freak Drive or Forced March. You then bleed with a
DOM minion. If you are blocked then play Mask of 1000 Faces with
Enkidu. If not, then play Conditioning. Graverob every vampire you
can. Target Blood Dolls with Enkidu's special so that you can grave
rob them.

Crypt [12 vampires] Capacity min: 5 max: 11 average: 7.5

5x Enkidu, The Noah 11 ANI CEL OBF POT PRO for !Gangrel:4
2x Black Lotus 5 DOM aus obf ser Follower :4
2x Catherine du Bois 5 DOM for obf pre Ventrue:3
2x Donatello Giovanni 5 DOM aus pot pre Giovanni:4
1x Banjoko 5 DOM obt pot Lasombra:3

Library [90 cards]

Action [8]
8x Graverobbing

Action Modifier [17]
4x Conditioning
4x Forced March
4x Freak Drive
5x Mask of a Thousand Faces

Combat [44]
10x Carrion Crows
6x Drawing Out the Beast
11x Immortal Grapple
9x Skin of Steel
8x Taste of Vitae

Master [10]
6x Blood Doll
2x Dreams of the Sphinx
2x Perfectionist

Reaction [11]
8x Deflection
3x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Crafted with : Anarch Revolt Deck Builder. [Wed Mar 02 12:23:00 2005]

X_Zealot@cox-internet.com wrote:
> Deck Name : Enkidu Masquerade Ball
> Library [90 cards]
> Action [8]
> 8x Graverobbing

Perhaps you've got too many.
I'd use maximum 5.

> Action Modifier [17]
> 4x Conditioning
> 4x Forced March
> 4x Freak Drive
> 5x Mask of a Thousand Faces
>
> Combat [44]
> 10x Carrion Crows
> 6x Drawing Out the Beast
> 11x Immortal Grapple
> 9x Skin of Steel
> 8x Taste of Vitae

Where are the Celerity cards?
Remove 2 CCs and 2 ToV and add 4 of Blurs.
You can also replace 3 IG for 3 Psyche.
I'd also replace 3 SoS for Rolling with the Punches or any other
fortitude card without cost.

> Master [10]
> 6x Blood Doll
> 2x Dreams of the Sphinx
> 2x Perfectionist

Replace both Perfectionist for Dragonbound, Fame and Tension in the
Ranks. (replace 1 graverrobing).

> Reaction [11]
> 8x Deflection
> 3x Wake with Evening's Freshness

Remove 1 Deflection and add 3 WWEF... (to replace 2 graverrobing)

X_Zealot@cox-internet.com wrote:
> Deck Name : Enkidu Masquerade Ball
>
> Action [8]
> 8x Graverobbing
>
> Combat [44]
> 10x Carrion Crows
> 6x Drawing Out the Beast
> 11x Immortal Grapple
> 9x Skin of Steel
> 8x Taste of Vitae

Graverobbing is nice, but Graverobbing vampires who still have blood on
them is much better. Use some aggravated damage.

6x Carrion Crows
6x Drawing out the Beast
6x Claws of the Dead
10x Immortal Grapple
6x Skin of Steel
4x Rolling with the Punches
6x Taste of Vitae

Jeff

In message <1109787695.279109.201450@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
X_Zealot@cox-internet.com writes:
>5x Enkidu, The Noah 11 ANI CEL OBF POT PRO for !Gangrel:4
>2x Black Lotus 5 DOM aus obf ser Follower :4
>2x Catherine du Bois 5 DOM for obf pre Ventrue:3
>2x Donatello Giovanni 5 DOM aus pot pre Giovanni:4
>1x Banjoko 5 DOM obt pot Lasombra:3

Prodding ELDB, I was wondering if you could reduce the duplication at
all. Fiddling around with things, is Charice Fontaigne worth
considering? 6 for pot AUS DOM, !Ventrue:3.

A pity there isn't a small DOM ani, though.

--
James Coupe "Why do so many talented people turn out to be sexual
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D deviants? Why can't they just be normal like me and