VTES Players in Twin Cities, MN

Just wondering if there are any players in Minneapolis/St Paul,
specifically the East Metro area, that would be interested in trying to
set up a monthly VTES night. We could try the Source in Falcon Heights
as a playing spot. Anyone. I have two. 3 more would be great. If
you're interested, email me at nealpolitan(at)gmail.com.

<jjsloan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Just wondering if there are any players in Minneapolis/St Paul,
> specifically the East Metro area, that would be interested in trying to
> set up a monthly VTES night. We could try the Source in Falcon Heights
> as a playing spot. Anyone. I have two. 3 more would be great. If
> you're interested, email me at nealpolitan(at)gmail.com.

2630012 Rachael Storey
kimbyrle@yahoo.com Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 10
Constructed 6 0 3 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2630040 Loren Coldstock
cole0242@tc.umn.edu Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 0
Constructed 0 0 0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2120123 Andy Genz
apg.13@netzoro.net Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 18
Constructed 6 0 0 5 482
Limited 3 0 0.5 13 123
2630008 Geoffrey Benson
xaroth8088@usa.net Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 11
Constructed 3 0 0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2750011 Michael Benson
@. Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 3 Constructed 0 0 0
0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2120111 Jesse Hafemeister
sandwyrm2@aol.com Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 7
Constructed 0 0 0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2630032 Scott McDonald
draconis@arioch.org Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 3
Constructed 3 0 0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
1000615 Gregory E Dopp
doppg@tcfreenet.org Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 2
Constructed 0 0 0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2630052 Luciano
maclitron@yahoo.com Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 0
Constructed 0 0 0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2630003 Ken Rubenzer
kenr@visi.com Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 3
Constructed 0 0 0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
1000275 Mark Woodhouse
shanewood@tcinternet.net Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes
Region) 17 Constructed 7 1 8 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
2750012 Jeff Hohenauer
@. Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 3 Constructed 0 0 0
0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
1000728 Christian Herro
xian@waste.org Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 69
Constructed 38 7 41 47 438
Limited 9 2 8.5 112 41
2630004 Thyme Ludwig
.@. Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 2 Constructed 0 0
0 0 none
Limited 0 0 0 0 none
1003915 Micheal Crow
mcrow24@yahoo.com minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region)

"XZealot" <x_zealot@brucefoodsla.com> wrote in message

> <jjsloan@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Just wondering if there are any players in Minneapolis/St Paul,
>> specifically the East Metro area, that would be interested in trying to
>> set up a monthly VTES night. We could try the Source in Falcon Heights
>> as a playing spot. Anyone. I have two. 3 more would be great. If
>> you're interested, email me at nealpolitan(at)gmail.com.
>
> 2630012 Rachael Storey
> kimbyrle@yahoo.com Minneapolis, Minnesota USA (Great Lakes Region) 10
> Constructed 6 0 3 0 none
.... (list from the player registry)

Well, you'd also have to list St. Paul, as well. Actually, all of Minnesota
would be a fair list for a place like that.

But it's much easier to check the prince list: those are the guys who are
supposed to know about local play anyway (as well as organizing the
tournaments).

In this case, Xian seems to be listed as the only prince in Minnesota (he's
posted as least one thing on this group today, I noticed).

The prince list can be found by going to:
http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/index.php?line=extras

and scanning down and clicking on the Prince list. You will find Christian's
contact info down on the line for Minneapolis, MN.

Fred

jjsloan@gmail.com wrote:
> Just wondering if there are any players in Minneapolis/St Paul,
> specifically the East Metro area, that would be interested in trying
> set up a monthly VTES night. We could try the Source in Falcon
Heights
> as a playing spot. Anyone. I have two. 3 more would be great. If
> you're interested, email me at nealpolitan(at)gmail.com.

So, I've followed up with an email, but I thought I'd post here for
posterity. :)

The best way to receive info about V:tES goings-on in Minnesota (and
specifically the Twin Cities) is to sign up for the email list, which
you can sign up for at: http://lists.topica.com/lists/VTES_MN/ .

We currently play weekly, on Tuesday nights, 7pm at Outpost 2000
(www.outpost2000.com) in Brooklyn Park. Outpost has plenty of space
available for multiple tables, and has been really great at supporting
us for tournaments.

Other dates at peoples' homes are usually announced on the VTES_MN
list.

Xian
V:EKN Prince of Minneapolis

yep, reading the newsgroup again...