[LSJ] Compel the Spirit?

Does the "...since your last turn" clause on Compel the Spirit include the
current turn? i.e. This turn, can I go attack someone with a Shambling
Horde, and if they get killed, use Compel on my next action to bring them
back into play (assuming all other conditions are met)?

Thanks,

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"How does this end?"
"In fire."
Emperor Turhan and Kosh

"Peter D Bakija" <pdb6@lightlink.com> wrote in message
> Does the "...since your last turn" clause on Compel the Spirit include the
> current turn? i.e. This turn, can I go attack someone with a Shambling
> Horde, and if they get killed, use Compel on my next action to bring them
> back into play (assuming all other conditions are met)?

IANLSJ,
but yes that is how it works.

--
Comments Welcome,
Norman S. Brown, Jr

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 10:12:20 -0500, Peter D Bakija
<pdb6@lightlink.com> wrote:

>Does the "...since your last turn" clause on Compel the Spirit include the
>current turn? i.e. This turn, can I go attack someone with a Shambling
>Horde, and if they get killed, use Compel on my next action to bring them
>back into play (assuming all other conditions are met)?

Yes to both.

LSJ 2001-05-07
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/bec0d151a53547dd

LSJ 2001-04-08
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/d1aa6772f6cf3141

LSJ 2000-12-07
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/a19ed292f5425292

LSJ 2000-10-02
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/8041ab0a6e5f8d0f

LSJ 2000-03-04
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/e4b1c510c5455e19

LSJ 1998-05-11
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad/msg/b97a0a4dbdeeded1

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

> "Peter D Bakija" <pdb6@lightlink.com> wrote in message
> > Does the "...since your last turn" clause on Compel the Spirit include the
> > current turn? i.e. This turn, can I go attack someone with a Shambling
> > Horde, and if they get killed, use Compel on my next action to bring them
> > back into play (assuming all other conditions are met)?
>
> IANLSJ,
> but yes that is how it works.

Correct. "Now" is after "Then."

mummy

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2002

Peter D Bakija wrote:
> Does the "...since your last turn" clause on Compel the Spirit
include the
> current turn? i.e. This turn, can I go attack someone with a
Shambling
> Horde, and if they get killed, use Compel on my next action to bring
them
> back into play (assuming all other conditions are met)?

Awww, man! Now I need to pack more Entrancements! :)

-Jon

mummy wrote:

> Awww, man! Now I need to pack more Entrancements! :)

I already mixed in a few Far Masteries as a preventative measure to keep
those zombies in line...

:)

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"How does this end?"
"In fire."
Emperor Turhan and Kosh

wrote:

> Does the "...since your last turn" clause on Compel the Spirit include
> the
> current turn? i.e. This turn, can I go attack someone with a Shambling
> Horde, and if they get killed, use Compel on my next action to bring them
> back into play (assuming all other conditions are met)?

Yes.

Among those "other conditions", though, is the removal of an ally or
vampire
from the ash heap.

--
Bye,