Apple and McDonald's Team Up, Unveils iMc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snillet

Distinguished
Nov 18, 2007
"Pullman Legwand"
- In Sweden, we used to have a meterologist called something like that. Well, "Pull Leg" I get, but how the Dell did you come up with "man wand"?

"“It’s just like the new iPod Shuffle.”"
- No biggie, none of my previous meals had any real runtime either, except for that one time I launched a ferromagnetic hotdog through a coilgun.
GLaDOS: That was great!

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Apple users need to fit into women's jean; they're not going to eat at McDonald's. Apple better cross promote with organic markets and tofu burger restaurants.

Glorian

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2008
OMG, but is it still compatible with the old fashion non biodegradable Styrofoam containers and wrappers, or is the new container an all aluminum chassis?

seboj

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
The iMc goes on sale today starting at $19.99 with add-ons (cutlery, napkins, pickles, mayo) available at an additional cost. No meat is available at this time, however reps say this is to help further the "slimmed-down" ideal of the iMc. Customers will also have the option to upgrade to the iMc Pro, a vegetarian friendly Quorn hamburger patty for a 50 percent price increase.

LOL. Love it.

Marcus Yam

Splendid
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]Snillet[/nom]"Pullman Legwand"- In Sweden, we used to have a meterologist called something like that. Well, "Pull Leg" I get, but how the Dell did you come up with "man wand"?"[/citation]
To be honest, I never really caught that "man wand" bit (pretty sure it wasn't subconscious either), but I'm glad the "Pull Leg" thing came though. :)

G

I doubt that Mc Donald's going to sell much of anything without meat!
Indeed; April's fools day!

scook9

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2008
This should DEFINATELY come with at least an aluminum wrapper - or be advertised as a unibody bun. Oh, and serve it hot, since MacBooks have that nasty habbit of overheating all the time. And make sure that there is a newer option available so that you dont even have to use it, you can just throw it away after buying before you leave the store and get something new that is 99% the same.

LuxZg

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2007
Next step - Microsoft launching burger service claiming that "I am PC" is 4x cheaper :D
Btw, it was way too obvious.. Apple would cite at least 200 new features in new OSX KittyKat that sells with all new McMac :)

Nice article ;)

G

[citation]...During our busy holiday season, customers would come in looking for the 17-inch version asking if we had the Big Mac,”...

The confusion eventually lead customers to McDonald’s restaurants, where they would express their desire for Apple products, only to be sold apple slices with caramel dip.[/citation]

I lol'd reading that. Good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.