[LSJ] Temptation & Call the Great Beast

Uriel

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2002

Just a quick question, that players in my city were unsure of:

A minion plays Call the Great Beast, takes the actions to remove the
counters and he only needs one to bring it in.

Then his predator takes the minion with the Beast via Temptation.

If the stolen minion removes the last counter from the Beast, while
his predator control him, shouldn't the Beast remain in control of the
predator?

The reasoning is that the Temptation is burned along with the minion
and shouldn't be transferred to the Beast.

Aris

Uriel wrote:
> A minion plays Call the Great Beast, takes the actions to [add] the
> counters and he only needs one to bring it in.
>
> Then his predator takes the minion with the Beast via Temptation.
>
> If the stolen minion removes the last counter from the Beast, while
> his predator control him, shouldn't the Beast remain in control of the
> predator?

Yes.

> The reasoning is that the Temptation is burned along with the minion
> and shouldn't be transferred to the Beast.

Exactly correct.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/