Do people still want original Sabbat?

Mike

Splendid

I have a complete set of original Sabbat that I was planning to get rid
of. Is there still any interest in obtaining this set? I haven't seen
one sell on Ebay for a while so I was just wanting to know the groups
ideas on if there is a demand for this anymore. I have been out of the
loop for such a long time.

Thanks

Mike wrote:
> I have a complete set of original Sabbat that I was planning to get
rid
> of. Is there still any interest in obtaining this set? I haven't seen
> one sell on Ebay for a while so I was just wanting to know the groups
> ideas on if there is a demand for this anymore. I have been out of
the
> loop for such a long time.
>
> Thanks

Unopened boosters of Sabbat tend to sell very well on Ebay (sometimes
in the area of $300 for a display box). I imagine a complete set would
fetch a handy price.

John

Mike wrote:
> I have a complete set of original Sabbat that I was planning to get
rid
> of. Is there still any interest in obtaining this set?

I would be interested on that set myself, for collection purposes.

Regards,

Luiz Mello

orpheus

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005

Mike a écrit :
> I have a complete set of original Sabbat that I was planning to get rid
> of. Is there still any interest in obtaining this set? I haven't seen
> one sell on Ebay for a while so I was just wanting to know the groups
> ideas on if there is a demand for this anymore. I have been out of the
> loop for such a long time.

In the same kind of, uh, vein, are people still willing to buy/trade
Succubus Club or is it now a useless wallpaper ?

Orpheus

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:27:43 +0100, Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr>
scrawled:

>Mike a écrit :
>> I have a complete set of original Sabbat that I was planning to get rid
>> of. Is there still any interest in obtaining this set? I haven't seen
>> one sell on Ebay for a while so I was just wanting to know the groups
>> ideas on if there is a demand for this anymore. I have been out of the
>> loop for such a long time.
>
>In the same kind of, uh, vein, are people still willing to buy/trade
>Succubus Club or is it now a useless wallpaper ?

I'll trade one to you. no problem. :D

salem
http://www.users.tpg.com.au/adsltqna/VtES/index.htm
(replace "hotmail" with "yahoo" to email)

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:58:12 +1100, salem
<salem_christ.geo@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:27:43 +0100, Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr>
>scrawled:
>
>>Mike a écrit :
>>> I have a complete set of original Sabbat that I was planning to get rid
>>> of. Is there still any interest in obtaining this set? I haven't seen
>>> one sell on Ebay for a while so I was just wanting to know the groups
>>> ideas on if there is a demand for this anymore. I have been out of the
>>> loop for such a long time.
>>
>>In the same kind of, uh, vein, are people still willing to buy/trade
>>Succubus Club or is it now a useless wallpaper ?
>
>I'll trade one to you. no problem. :D

I'll trade you for a Dramatic Upheaval. And to sweeten the deal, I'll
throw in a pair of Tortured Confessions. OK, you're bending my arm,
THREE Tortured Confessions.

Morgan Vening

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 02:22:52 +1100, Morgan Vening
<morgan@optusnet.com.au> scrawled:

>On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 19:58:12 +1100, salem
><salem_christ.geo@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:27:43 +0100, Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr>
>>scrawled:

>>>In the same kind of, uh, vein, are people still willing to buy/trade
>>>Succubus Club or is it now a useless wallpaper ?
>>
>>I'll trade one to you. no problem. :D
>
>I'll trade you for a Dramatic Upheaval. And to sweeten the deal, I'll
>throw in a pair of Tortured Confessions. OK, you're bending my arm,
>THREE Tortured Confessions.

you know, i'd almost do that, just in case tortured confession
actually gets changed to be a useful card...
*cough* jyhad concealed weapon *cough*