Super Talent RAIDDrive SSD Offers 2 TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

H8ff0000

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
I attempted calling twice (USA Sales Office) but couldn't get through to an actual human being. A price would help deflate my hopes. I assume these would destroy a HyperDrive5.

Gian124

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
Bootable? ... none of the other PCIe SSD drives have stated (explicitly) that they are bootable... yet.

Other threads posters said that it is theoretically possible, but no manufacturer has stated their use as a bootable OS drive.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]Gian124[/nom]Bootable? ... none of the other PCIe SSD drives have stated (explicitly) that they are bootable... yet.[/citation]
Unless it works exactly like any other drive, I don't see the point in marketing to Gamers.

snotling

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2002
RAID5 on such a product sounds silly, redundancy is usefull if you can rebuild after a drive failure, sinc you can't probably change single drives without changing the whole unit... this is probably an april's fool.

H8ff0000

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
[citation][nom]snotling[/nom]RAID5 on such a product sounds silly, redundancy is usefull if you can rebuild after a drive failure, sinc you can't probably change single drives without changing the whole unit... this is probably an april's fool.[/citation]

If it were an April Fool's joke, I don't think they would provide a direct link to Super Talent's Sales Office page.

Status
Not open for further replies.