[Deck] - Silly weenie rush

Any comments on this rather silly deck concept.

Deck Name: Stake out
Created By: J

Crypt: (20 cards, Min: 8, Max: 8, Avg: 2.00)
1 Dieter Kleist aus 2, Toreador:1
1 Aaron Duggan obt 2, Lasombra:2
1 Horatio vic 2, Tzimisce:2
1 Heinrick Schlempt tha 2, Tremere antitribu:2
1 Giuliano Vincenzi for 2, Gangrel:1
1 Dimple obf 2, Nosferatu:1
1 Lalitha ser 2, Followers of Set:2
1 Delilah Easton pre 2, Toreador:1
1 Dani ani 2, Nosferatu antitribu:2
1 Carter cel 2, Toreador antitribu:2
1 Brazil aus 2, Malkavian:1
1 Boy Toy dem 2, Malkavian antitribu:2
1 Angel cel 2, Brujah:1
1 Vliam Andor ani 2, Gangrel:1
1 Sasha Miklos chi 2, Ravnos:2
1 Samson dom 2, Ventrue antitribu:2
1 Sadie pro 2, Gangrel antitribu:2
1 Kanya Akhtar cel 2, Assamite:2
1 Roreca Quaid tha 2, Tremere:1
1 Doris McMillon val 2, Salubri antitribu:2

Library: (75 cards)
-------------------
Master (21 cards)
2 Effective Management
2 Fame
4 Haven Uncovered
1 Heidelberg Castle, Germany
2 Information Highway
5 Life in the City
5 Tribute to the Master

Action (7 cards)
1 Aranthebes, The Immortal
6 Bum's Rush

Combat (34 cards)
9 Concealed Weapon
5 Fake Out
18 Lucky Blow
2 Amaranth

Equipment (10 cards)
10 Wooden Stake

--> J

"J" <grail_j@hotmail.com> writes:

> Any comments on this rather silly deck concept.
>
> Deck Name: Stake out
> Created By: J

> 5 Tribute to the Master

It would be easy to add some oomph to your bloat. Make all or most of your
crypt Sabbat and have a few Hungry Coyotes. Perhaps make room for more
Minion Taps. You could defend with bloat, not needing to rush your predator
so much.

--
hg@ "If you can't offend part of your audience,
iki.fi there is no point in being an artist at all." -Hakim Bey