DECK - Anarch Gangrel-Antitribu

Celerity and Animalism, and/or Fortitude + Protean. So I figured I can
make a pretty decent Anarch deck within the clan. Thoughts/suggestions
much appreciated. Thanks!

Crypt: 12 Vampires
-------------------------------------
2x Mitru the Hunter 8 ani CEL for OBF PRO Gangrel-Antitribu:4
1x Janey Pickman 6 ANI for PRO Gangrel-Antitribu:4
1x Harry Reese 6 cel FOR obf PRO Gangrel-Antitribu:3
1x Maria Stone 5 cel FOR obf pro Gangrel-Antitribu:3
1x Celeste Lamontagne 5 ANI for PRO Gangrel-Antitribu:4
1x Scarlet Carson O'Toole 4 CEL pro Gangrel-Antitribu:3
1x Gustavo Morales 4 ani cel for Gangrel:3
1x Jezebelle 4 ani for pro Gangrel:4
1x Jeffrey Mullins 4 cel OBF Gangrel-Antitribu:4
1x Bothwell 3 ani for Gangrel:3
1x Jesus Alcala 2 cel Gangrel-Antitribu:3

Reaction - 18
6x Forced Awakening
4x Mole, The
4x Sonar
4x Cat's Guidance

Allies / Retainers - 4
3x Raven Spy
1x Owl Companion

Action - 6
4x Bum's Rush
2x Army of Rats

Equipment - 6
5x Desert Eagle
1x Learjet

Master - 18
6x Galaric's Legacy
1x Seattle Committee
1x Hospital Food
4x Blood Doll
1x Gangrel Conspiracy
1x Dreams of the Sphinx
2x Anarch Revolt
1x Powerbase: Los Angeles
1x Anarch free Press

Combo - 4
4x Swallowed by the Night

Combat - 34
8x Diversion
6x Groundfighting
4x Leathery Hide
4x Concealed Weapon
4x Claws of the Dead
4x Taste of Vitae
2x Form of Mist
2x Blur

If you're looking to swarm effectively, I'd definitely recommend one or
two Bay and Howls (if you have them). Please let me know how this
combat module works for you, as it looks really good.

Maybe a Tension and/or Dragonbound for a little more ousting pressure?
I don't know, it's pretty solid as is. I like it.

Eric Simon
Prince of Chicago

Thanks. Have yet to test it. Will be doing so this weekend. Just want
to make sure though. Learjet allows me to draw an additional card
whenever the bearer plays a card while acting. But does this mean it
must be an action card - or any type of card will do? For instance, if
the bearer were to bleed and blocked by another vampire, would I be
able to draw an additional card for every combat card I play/replace?
Likewise, if I were to add stealth, would I then be allowed to draw an
additonal card?