Adam

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if windows xp will detect and install
the Microsoft MN720 wireless card without having to load
the drivers from the cd?

I am trying to get my hands on some cards which will
install without drivers..

Nope. There are no drivers included in XP for this card.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist