Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Windows 7 boot failure

Last response: in Windows 7
June 10, 2010 5:11:32 PM

I can’t start computer from hard disk after complete pc restore from windows 7 backup image .my hard disk has failure and my DVD rom not working when hard disk connected to mainbord.

More about : windows boot failure

Best solution

June 11, 2010 10:24:22 AM

payam101 said:
I can’t start computer from hard disk after complete pc restore from windows 7 backup image .my hard disk has failure and my DVD rom not working when hard disk connected to mainbord.

Is not advisable to do a repair and hope everything work as different motherboard comes with different chipset and driver. Unless you're using back the same make and model of motherboard thus you could save the hassle of reinstall windows, I suggest you to backup your stuff and do a fresh install instead.
a b $ Windows 7
June 11, 2010 11:53:36 AM

try the installation disk and select repair, you might be able to save all your data, if it doesn't work, wipe the drive with The Ultimate BootCD and reinstll Win 7
m
l
Related resources
June 28, 2010 1:53:04 PM

ricky_critic said:
Is not advisable to do a repair and hope everything work as different motherboard comes with different chipset and driver. Unless you're using back the same make and model of motherboard thus you could save the hassle of reinstall windows, I suggest you to backup your stuff and do a fresh install instead.

I Tanked you for your help .this problem occur for Asus Mainbord thus I test my hard disk with Gigabyte Mainbord and solve my problem successfully.
Best Regards

m
l
June 28, 2010 1:54:41 PM

ricky_critic said:

I Tanked you for your help .this problem occur for Asus Mainbord thus I test my hard disk with Gigabyte Mainbord and solve my problem successfully.
Best Regards,
m
l
June 28, 2010 1:56:07 PM

Best answer selected by payam101.
m
l
!