[Deck] Ravnos Obfuscate G3+G4

Observing the new Ravnos, i noticed the inclusion of obfuscate as a
main discipline almost replacing animalism.
The deck below makes use of obfuscate stealth cards combined with the
chimestry actions and other modifiers.
I included also the General to play Anima Gathering...

Here's the deck. Comments to improve it are welcome!

Crypt: 12
3 Alexis Sorokin, Ravnos:4, 8, for CHI OBF PRO CEL
2 Mata Hari, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI OBF qui aus
3 Tatiana Stepanova, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI obf ani PRE
2 Marion French, Ravnos:4, 3, chi ani
2 General Perfidio Dios, !Malkavian:3, 5, obf AUS dem

Library: 90

Masters: 16
6 Blood Doll
1 Path of Paradox
2 Obfuscate
1 Guardian Angel
1 Fortune Teller Shop
2 Dreams of the Sphinx
2 Svadharma
1 Park Hunting Ground

Actions, Eq, Allies: 16
6 Sensory Deprivation
2 Fatuus Mastery
2 Procurer
3 Laptop computer
1 Mr. Winthrop
2 Anima Gathering

Action Modifiers: 26
3 Elder Impersonation
6 Swallowed by the Night
5 Occlusion
5 Mirror Image
5 Fata Morgana
2 Freak Drive

Combat: 9
6 Skin of Steel
2 Soak
1 Mayaparisatya

Reaction: 23
7 Forced Awakening
6 Draba
4 Pseudo-Blindness
6 Ignis Fatuus
3 answers Last reply
More about deck ravnos obfuscate

    Why de Pseudo-Blindness? maybe you would like to use 2 more drabas or 4
    Telepathic misdirection, The General could do Forced Awakening and
    redirect. Also, what are the actions that would make this deck win?

    Omael wrote:
    > Why de Pseudo-Blindness? maybe you would like to use 2 more drabas or
    4
    > Telepathic misdirection, The General could do Forced Awakening and
    > redirect.

    It's an idea, yes.
    The P-B is another way to face obfuscate stealth cards, since these
    vampires don't have animalism to get additional intercept. But with
    your suggestion this can change.

    > Also, what are the actions that would make this deck win?

    I had initially some Laptop Computers to add bleed power, but i prefer
    to build an annoying deck taking advantage of the chimestry cards.
    I agree it's not a "fast-winning" strategy but probably it's a fun deck
    to play.
    Do you want to make some suggestions to make it more effective? Thanks.

    ..- Luis Duarte

    Oooops! Comments over a wrong version of the deck!
    The laptop computers are there!

    Here's an updated version:

    Crypt: 12
    3 Alexis Sorokin, Ravnos:4, 8, for CHI OBF PRO CEL
    2 Mata Hari, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI OBF qui aus
    3 Tatiana Stepanova, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI obf ani PRE
    1 Marion French, Ravnos:4, 3, chi ani
    3 General Perfidio Dios, !Malkavian:3, 5, obf AUS dem

    Library: 90

    Masters: 16
    6 Blood Doll
    1 Path of Paradox