[Deck] Ravnos Obfuscate G3+G4

Last response: in Video Games
March 14, 2005 5:15:03 PM

Observing the new Ravnos, i noticed the inclusion of obfuscate as a
main discipline almost replacing animalism.
The deck below makes use of obfuscate stealth cards combined with the
chimestry actions and other modifiers.
I included also the General to play Anima Gathering...

Here's the deck. Comments to improve it are welcome!

Crypt: 12
3 Alexis Sorokin, Ravnos:4, 8, for CHI OBF PRO CEL
2 Mata Hari, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI OBF qui aus
3 Tatiana Stepanova, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI obf ani PRE
2 Marion French, Ravnos:4, 3, chi ani
2 General Perfidio Dios, !Malkavian:3, 5, obf AUS dem

Library: 90

Masters: 16
6 Blood Doll
1 Path of Paradox
2 Obfuscate
1 Guardian Angel
1 Fortune Teller Shop
2 Dreams of the Sphinx
2 Svadharma
1 Park Hunting Ground

Actions, Eq, Allies: 16
6 Sensory Deprivation
2 Fatuus Mastery
2 Procurer
3 Laptop computer
1 Mr. Winthrop
2 Anima Gathering

Action Modifiers: 26
3 Elder Impersonation
6 Swallowed by the Night
5 Occlusion
5 Mirror Image
5 Fata Morgana
2 Freak Drive

Combat: 9
6 Skin of Steel
2 Soak
1 Mayaparisatya

Reaction: 23
7 Forced Awakening
6 Draba
4 Pseudo-Blindness
6 Ignis Fatuus

More about : deck ravnos obfuscate

Anonymous
March 15, 2005 12:12:33 AM

Why de Pseudo-Blindness? maybe you would like to use 2 more drabas or 4
Telepathic misdirection, The General could do Forced Awakening and
redirect. Also, what are the actions that would make this deck win?
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 5:35:55 AM

Omael wrote:
> Why de Pseudo-Blindness? maybe you would like to use 2 more drabas or
4
> Telepathic misdirection, The General could do Forced Awakening and
> redirect.

It's an idea, yes.
The P-B is another way to face obfuscate stealth cards, since these
vampires don't have animalism to get additional intercept. But with
your suggestion this can change.

> Also, what are the actions that would make this deck win?

I had initially some Laptop Computers to add bleed power, but i prefer
to build an annoying deck taking advantage of the chimestry cards.
I agree it's not a "fast-winning" strategy but probably it's a fun deck
to play.
Do you want to make some suggestions to make it more effective? Thanks.

..- Luis Duarte
Anonymous
March 15, 2005 5:40:09 AM

Oooops! Comments over a wrong version of the deck!
The laptop computers are there!

Here's an updated version:

Crypt: 12
3 Alexis Sorokin, Ravnos:4, 8, for CHI OBF PRO CEL
2 Mata Hari, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI OBF qui aus
3 Tatiana Stepanova, Ravnos:4, 7, for CHI obf ani PRE
1 Marion French, Ravnos:4, 3, chi ani
3 General Perfidio Dios, !Malkavian:3, 5, obf AUS dem

Library: 90

Masters: 16
6 Blood Doll
1 Path of Paradox