Sonja Blue Question

TheDude

Distinguished
May 5, 2004

Say Sonja is in my ready region and my pretador gets control of her,
meeting the specific criteria. If in the meantime she goes to torpor
and I meet the reqirements to take control of her while she is in
torpor does she move to my ready region as I burn 1 pool "... During
your prey's discard phase, your ppredator may burn 1 pool to move Sonja
to his or her ready region. If Sonja leaves play, remove her from the
game."?

Konstantinos

-p. of jyhad-wasted players

thedude@acn.gr wrote:
> Say Sonja is in my ready region and my pretador gets control of her,
> meeting the specific criteria. If in the meantime she goes to torpor
> and I meet the reqirements to take control of her while she is in
> torpor does she move to my ready region as I burn 1 pool "... During
> your prey's discard phase, your ppredator may burn 1 pool to move
Sonja
> to his or her ready region. If Sonja leaves play, remove her from the
> game."?

A little bit of a confusing wording, but I think this is what you're
asking:

If your prey has Sonja Blue, then during his prey's discard phase you
can (per Sonja's text) pay 1 pool to take control of her and move her
into your ready region.

This ability does not require Sonja to be ready; if Sonja is in your
prey's torpor region, she is still moved to her new controller's ready
region (as he text says), not to her new controller's torpor region.

> Konstantinos

-John Flournoy

"John Flournoy" <carneggy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:<1110840884.271843.118360@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>...
> thedude@acn.gr wrote:
> > Say Sonja is in my ready region and my pretador gets control of her,
> > meeting the specific criteria. If in the meantime she goes to torpor
> > and I meet the reqirements to take control of her while she is in
> > torpor does she move to my ready region as I burn 1 pool "... During
> > your prey's discard phase, your ppredator may burn 1 pool to move
> Sonja
> > to his or her ready region. If Sonja leaves play, remove her from the
> > game."?
>
> A little bit of a confusing wording, but I think this is what you're
> asking:
>
> If your prey has Sonja Blue, then during his prey's discard phase you
> can (per Sonja's text) pay 1 pool to take control of her and move her
> into your ready region.
>
> This ability does not require Sonja to be ready; if Sonja is in your
> prey's torpor region, she is still moved to her new controller's ready
> region (as he text says), not to her new controller's torpor region.
>

> > Konstantinos
>
> -John Flournoy

Thanks. My writing was confusing as I was in a hurry to try my new
deck and didn't think at all correctly... :)

Konstantinos

TRENDING THREADS