DECK - Walls of Alamut

This is my take on some of the new cards for assamites from KMW. This
is a toolboxy wall deck that utilizes Rutor's hand to get more actions
and put more pressure on prey. It also has bloodflow from multitude of
sources (opponents' vampires through theft, hunting grounds, ghouls and
archetypes) to get blood to vampires and then to pool using blood dolls
and minion taps.

There's a lot of masters and equipment in the deck so it needs some
turns to build up and get running. There's a decent amount of combat to
drain opponent of blood and torporize them if necessary. I am not sure
if there's enough bleed however.

Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Deck Name: Walls of Alamut
Created By: Jukka Lindström
pressure on prey using rutor's hands and a some small assamites.

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 36, Avg: 6,66)
2 Abd al-Rashid obf CEL QUI 5 Assamite
4 Al-Ashrad aus obf CEL QUI THA 9 Assamite
2 Kalinda tha CEL OBF 6 Assamite
2 Yusuf aus obf qui CEL 5 Assamite
2 Zahir qui tha CEL OBF 6 Assamite

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (22 cards)
5 Blood Doll
1 Carver`s Meat Packing and Storage
2 Curmudgeon
2 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 Heidelberg Castle, Germany
1 KRCG News Radio
1 Market Square
2 Minion Tap
1 Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper, The
3 Smiling Jack, The Anarch
1 Tension in the Ranks
1 Thaumaturgy
1 Underworld Hunting Ground

Action (13 cards)
1 Aranthebes, The Immortal
2 Atonement
2 Clandestine Contract
1 Covenant of Blood
4 Rutor`s Hand
3 Web of Knives Recruit

Action Modifier (5 cards)
2 Forgotten Labyrinth
3 Lost in Crowds

Reaction (4 cards)
4 Black Sunrise

Combat (30 cards)
5 Blur
4 Disguised Weapon
4 Flash
4 Pursuit
2 Sideslip
4 Taste of Death
7 Theft of Vitae

Ally (2 cards)
1 Ghouls of Plaza Moreria, The
1 Procurer

Retainer (3 cards)
1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.
1 Mr. Winthrop
1 Tasha Morgan

Equipment (10 cards)
2 .44 Magnum
1 Ancestor`s Talisman, The
1 IR Goggles
1 Ivory Bow
1 Laptop Computer
1 Palatial Estate
1 Sniper Rifle
1 Sport Bike
1 Veneficorum Artum Sanguis

Event (1 cards)
1 Dr. Marisa Fletcher, CDC

> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 20, Max: 36, Avg: 6,66)
> 2 Abd al-Rashid obf CEL QUI 5 Assamite
> 4 Al-Ashrad aus obf CEL QUI THA 9 Assamite
> 2 Kalinda tha CEL OBF 6 Assamite
> 2 Yusuf aus obf qui CEL 5 Assamite
> 2 Zahir qui tha CEL OBF 6 Assamite

I'd be playing Tegyrius and Tariq for sure in an Assamite Wall deck,
both have AUS, so have access to flick and the all important Eagle's
sight. A couple smaller guys are also useful to have. Ali Kar, Tansu
Bekir etc.

> Library: (90 cards)
> -------------------
> Master (22 cards)
> 5 Blood Doll
> 1 Carver`s Meat Packing and Storage
> 2 Curmudgeon
> 2 Dreams of the Sphinx
> 1 Heidelberg Castle, Germany
> 1 KRCG News Radio
> 1 Market Square
> 2 Minion Tap
> 1 Rumor Mill, Tabloid Newspaper, The
> 3 Smiling Jack, The Anarch
> 1 Tension in the Ranks
> 1 Thaumaturgy
> 1 Underworld Hunting Ground

22 Masters is too many without anyway to get more. Sure you've got the
Dreams, but seriously I think it's too many. I'd pitch the Minion Taps
and the Tension to begin with. Maybe drop one of the blood dolls as
well. I'd suggest a Milicent Smith definately. If you are a slow
deck, you want the rest of the table to be knocked back to your level.
Try and fit an Elysium: Sforezco Castle in here if you can.

> Action (13 cards)
> 1 Aranthebes, The Immortal
> 2 Atonement
> 2 Clandestine Contract
> 1 Covenant of Blood
> 4 Rutor`s Hand
> 3 Web of Knives Recruit

I'm not sure about the WoKR in this deck. I'd be inclined to replace
these with Khabar: Glory instead. You could always play Night Moves as
well for small guys to bleed for 1 at big stealth. Good for you to get
the edge, and slowly wither away at your prey.

> Reaction (4 cards)
> 4 Black Sunrise

I've played LOTS of intercept decks... And let me say that wall decks
live and die by their wakes. You need more, Period! You aren't going
to defend your pool OR Smiling Jack with only 4, even with access to
Rutor's hands.

If you play auspex intercept, you've also got access to Quicken Sight,
one of the best cards for Assamite intercept going round.

> Combat (30 cards)
> 5 Blur
> 4 Disguised Weapon
> 4 Flash
> 4 Pursuit
> 2 Sideslip
> 4 Taste of Death
> 7 Theft of Vitae

I'd suggest more agg, that way you could stick some Rotschreck in.

> Ally (2 cards)
> 1 Ghouls of Plaza Moreria, The
> 1 Procurer

I think these are going to be wasted actions on your behalf. I'd
rather see you get no allies, or if you really wanted some, Carlton van
Wyk so that you've got a bit more blocking power.

> Retainer (3 cards)
> 1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.
> 1 Mr. Winthrop
> 1 Tasha Morgan

Too many actions. I'd pitch the bleed retainers for hacks or Khabar:
Glory. At least that way, you get the Glory and can bleed in one round
with it. Kalinda can bleed with a Glory for 3 at +1 stealth for 2
blood. Nice.

> Equipment (10 cards)
> 2 .44 Magnum
> 1 Ancestor`s Talisman, The
> 1 IR Goggles
> 1 Ivory Bow
> 1 Laptop Computer
> 1 Palatial Estate
> 1 Sniper Rifle
> 1 Sport Bike
> 1 Veneficorum Artum Sanguis

Ditch the laptop for a Khabar: Glory.

Overall, I think you've got FAR too many actions, not enough
survivability, and your intercept angle is fairly tame. I'd definately
reccomend playing with auspex, for access to flick, quicken sight,
Eagle's sight and even anima gathering.

--> J

Here's a quick fire deck I put together.... It could probably lose a
couple cards or gain a couple, but might do ok.

Deck Name: Assamite Wall
Created By: J
vampires get Anima gatherings for them whilst Smiling Jack kicks in.
Grab a Khabar: Glory when it looks like you will oust, and oust for the
additional pool with Tansu or Kalinda.

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 13, Max: 36, Avg: 6.08)
1 Zoe cel obf AUS 3 Malkavian
1 Regilio aus obf 3 Nosferatu
1 Milo aus obf 3 Malkavian
1 Tansu Bekir cel OBF 4 Assamite
1 Victoria cel obf AUS 5 Malkavian
1 Kalinda OBF CEL tha 6 Assamite
2 Tariq cel AUS FOR OBF QUI 7 Assamite
2 Tegyrius AUS CEL FOR PRE QUI 9 Assamite
2 Tegyrius pre AUS CEL FOR QUI 9 Assamite

Library: (80 cards)
-------------------
Master (12 cards)
3 Blood Doll