ELDB errors

I don't know if someone reported these, but:

Shilmulo Tarot is listed in ELDB as "Shimulo Tarot".

The Textbook Damnation is listed as an "Eqiupment" card (not Equipment),
and thus is not coming up when filtering on equipment.

Fred

Frederick Scott wrote:
> I don't know if someone reported these, but:
>
> Shilmulo Tarot is listed in ELDB as "Shimulo Tarot".
>
> The Textbook Damnation is listed as an "Eqiupment" card (not
Equipment),
> and thus is not coming up when filtering on equipment.

Also, Blood Puppy still is listed with a 3 pool cost.

Chris Berger wrote:
> Frederick Scott wrote:
> > I don't know if someone reported these, but:
> >
> > Shilmulo Tarot is listed in ELDB as "Shimulo Tarot".
> >
> > The Textbook Damnation is listed as an "Eqiupment" card (not
> Equipment),
> > and thus is not coming up when filtering on equipment.
> >
> Also, Blood Puppy still is listed with a 3 pool cost.

Amadeo is shown as group 3, not group 2.

(FELDB v2.1.0, vtes.db modified 2/25/05)

Howdy,

Piling on, I noticed some problems when I tried to import my Inventory:
both Jan Pieterzoon and Sascha Vykos use square brackets [] instead of
parentheses () for their advancement indicator 'ADV'.

Also, I'm not sure why, but Fahd al-Zawba'a is not imported correctly.
This is probably an issue with his apostrophe? Or maybe his dash?

Hope that helps,
Alex

Fixed.
14:26 EST 03.16.05

Shilmulo Tarot is listed in ELDB as "Shimulo Tarot".

The Textbook Damnation is listed as an "Eqiupment" card (not
Equipment),
and thus is not coming up when filtering on equipment.

Also, Blood Puppy still is listed with a 3 pool cost.

Amadeo is shown as group 3, not group 2.

Piling on, I noticed some problems when I tried to import my
Inventory:
both Jan Pieterzoon and Sascha Vykos use square brackets [] instead of
parentheses () for their advancement indicator 'ADV'.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.