Anarch, new site

> Hi,
> We are managing a new site dedicated to VTES:
>
> http://anarch.co.uk
>
> We hope you enjoy it. Tell us your opinions.

Just looked and it's very good! Looks great, loads quickly and lots of
well organised information! One of if not the best VTES sites I have
seen. Keep it up.

And now the backlash...:)

Brian.

orpheus

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005

Anarch a écrit :
> Hi,
> We are managing a new site dedicated to VTES:
>
> http://anarch.co.uk
>
> We hope you enjoy it. Tell us your opinions.
>
> Anarch

Nice site.

My initial regret, though, was that it didn't feature many Anarch
things. With such a site name, I would have hope the Anarch equivalent
of the Path of Blood or Necrobones : detailed comments on all Anarch
cards and strategies !!

There aren't any 10th Anniversary singles ?

Good job,

Orpheus

Thank you, I really appreciated you liked it.
About the name, I had the idea just before White Wolf released their
set of cards Anarchs. I'm planning to add some anarch decks and
strategies.
About 10th Anniversary singles, you are right, there´s no singles.
These set (200 cards) have only 10 new cards, I think it's not really
worthy, even if some cards are really good. I had them just for my
collection.
Thank you again,
ANARCH

Orpheus wrote:
> Anarch a écrit :
> > Hi,
> > We are managing a new site dedicated to VTES:
> >
> > http://anarch.co.uk
> >
> > We hope you enjoy it. Tell us your opinions.
> >
> > Anarch
>
> Nice site.
>
> My initial regret, though, was that it didn't feature many Anarch
> things. With such a site name, I would have hope the Anarch
equivalent
> of the Path of Blood or Necrobones : detailed comments on all Anarch
> cards and strategies !!
>
> There aren't any 10th Anniversary singles ?
>
> Good job,
>
> Orpheus

Thank you. You get it right: the main focus of this site is to manage
all the information we have gathered for several years concerning this
game.
Thank you for your support,
ANARCH