Happy Birthday to the Lasombra

Happy Birthday to Jeff Thompson!

I hope you have a fantastic day!

Norm

Happy birthday, Jeff!

Hope to find you again in Europe someday.

..- Luis Duarte (Portugal)

Happy Birthday!

Dorrinal Blackmantle
Chronicler of Clan Tremere

Happy B'Day Mate!

I hope to see you in Australia again. Enjoyed the game we played.

Andrew

XZealot wrote:
> Happy Birthday to Jeff Thompson!
>
> I hope you have a fantastic day!
>
> Norm

Happy Birthday Adonai. :p

Later,
~Rehlow

Hey Jeff,

Freuhe Geburtsdag! From your friends at VTES in LA.

***JediMike***

Norm wrote:

>Happy Birthday to Jeff Thompson!

>I hope you have a fantastic day!

I concur! May good times be abundant.

Jay

Dorrinal Blackmantle a écrit :
> Happy Birthday!
>
> Dorrinal Blackmantle
> Chronicler of Clan Tremere

happy brithday Jeff !

reyda
average v:tes player

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:14:22 -0600, "XZealot"
<x_zealot@brucefoodsla.com> wrote:

>Happy Birthday to Jeff Thompson!

Thank you Norm.

I had a great time on your birthday.

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

reyda wrote:
> reyda
> average v:tes player

wouldn´t small v:tes player be more accurate? :) :) :)