windows messenger startsup

Last response: in Computer Brands
December 12, 2004 4:56:30 AM

New dell laptop, can't remember how to disable windows messenger from always
starting up. I did remove it from my desktop but forgot how to prevent it
from starting up whenever computer is turned on. thanks for any help.

Jim
December 12, 2004 4:56:31 AM

"Jim a" <jima102250@comcast.net> wrote in message
> New dell laptop, can't remember how to disable windows messenger from
> always starting up. I did remove it from my desktop but forgot how to
> prevent it from starting up whenever computer is turned on. thanks for
> any help.
>
> Jim

Try this http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_messenger_remove.htm

Craig
Anonymous
December 12, 2004 4:56:31 AM

microsoft messenger, or the messenger service?

"Jim a" <jima102250@comcast.net> wrote in message
> New dell laptop, can't remember how to disable windows messenger from
> always starting up. I did remove it from my desktop but forgot how to
> prevent it from starting up whenever computer is turned on. thanks for
> any help.
>
> Jim

December 12, 2004 7:32:30 AM

Thanks Craig