LSJ rules question, event

Cann I play more than one event with Cicatriz ? I know you can't with
Giotto but what about Cicatriz ?

Cicatriz
Clan: Nosferatu antitribu (group 2)
Capacity: 5
Disciplines: ani obf pot
Sabbat Bishop: If Cicatriz is ready during your discard phase, you get
an additional discard phase action.

1.6.4. Event Cards
Event cards are played to represent events that affect the World of
Darkness as a whole. Once each discard phase, a Methuselah may use a
discard phase action to put an event card in play. Each event can only
be played once in a game. An event card is controlled by the
Methuselah who played it, by default

On 21 Mar 2005 11:34:10 -0800, dechamplain@hotmail.com
(billy_bob_colagte) wrote:

>Cann I play more than one event with Cicatriz ? I know you can't with
>Giotto but what about Cicatriz ?
>
>Cicatriz
>Clan: Nosferatu antitribu (group 2)
>Capacity: 5
>Disciplines: ani obf pot
>Sabbat Bishop: If Cicatriz is ready during your discard phase, you get
>an additional discard phase action.
>
>1.6.4. Event Cards
>Event cards are played to represent events that affect the World of
>Darkness as a whole. Once each discard phase, a Methuselah may use a
>discard phase action to put an event card in play. Each event can only
>be played once in a game. An event card is controlled by the
>Methuselah who played it, by default

IANLSJ, but the "Once each discard phase" part on the Events rule
strikes me as meaning "only one event per turn please!" :)

best,

Fabio "Sooner" Macedo
V:TES National Coordinator for Brazil
Giovanni Newsletter Editor
V:tES Brasil Site (only in Portuguese)
http://planeta.terra.com.br/lazer/vtesbrasil/

"Fabio "Sooner" Macedo" <fabio_sooner@NOSPAMyahoo.com.br> wrote in message news:3n9u319opjd98hr0q29fluaamm0nfg94iu@4ax.com...
> On 21 Mar 2005 11:34:10 -0800, dechamplain@hotmail.com
> (billy_bob_colagte) wrote:
>
> >Cann I play more than one event with Cicatriz ? I know you can't with
> >Giotto but what about Cicatriz ?
> >
> >Cicatriz
> >Clan: Nosferatu antitribu (group 2)
> >Capacity: 5
> >Disciplines: ani obf pot
> >Sabbat Bishop: If Cicatriz is ready during your discard phase, you get
> >an additional discard phase action.
> >
> >1.6.4. Event Cards
> >Event cards are played to represent events that affect the World of
> >Darkness as a whole. Once each discard phase, a Methuselah may use a
> >discard phase action to put an event card in play. Each event can only
> >be played once in a game. An event card is controlled by the
> >Methuselah who played it, by default
>
> IANLSJ, but the "Once each discard phase" part on the Events rule
> strikes me as meaning "only one event per turn please!" :)

Correct. Once each discard phase, a Methuselah may use a discard
phase action to put an event card in play.

--
LSJ (vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (Remove spam trap to reply).
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/