V:TES IRC chat - join us!

Since 2002, there is an IRC channel on SorceryNet: #vtes

You need to install mIRC (or Trillian) first:

http://www.mirc.com

And then go to sorcery.net and select a server:

http://www.sorcery.net/staff/servers.html

Join now and share your thoughts on V:TES.

We've got a few people that idle permanantly, and a bunch
more that pop in during their waking hours. And we have beerbot
(who, on the 29th of March, will be 2 years old), created by the
esteemed got_beer (Derek Ray), whose functionality is growing
all the time.

Good discussion is frequent, abuse of beerbot is even more frequent.

Come and enjoy!

--
Damnans

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
http://www.vtes.net

"Damnans" <damnansVTES@ono.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
> Since 2002, there is an IRC channel on SorceryNet: #vtes
>
> You need to install mIRC (or Trillian) first:
>
> http://www.mirc.com
>
> And then go to sorcery.net and select a server:
>
> http://www.sorcery.net/staff/servers.html
>
> Join now and share your thoughts on V:TES.
>
> We've got a few people that idle permanantly, and a bunch
> more that pop in during their waking hours. And we have beerbot
> (who, on the 29th of March, will be 2 years old), created by the
> esteemed got_beer (Derek Ray), whose functionality is growing
> all the time.
>
> Good discussion is frequent, abuse of beerbot is even more frequent.
>
> Come and enjoy!
>
> --
> Damnans
>
> http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
> http://www.vtes.net

Is there a mirror site to get to know how to play vtes via irc?
I have tried several times via the link (http://www.almadrava.net/damnans)
and i can't access the web page

Daniel Eriksson wrote:

> "Damnans" <damnansVTES@ono.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
>
>>Since 2002, there is an IRC channel on SorceryNet: #vtes
>>
>>You need to install mIRC (or Trillian) first:
>>
>>http://www.mirc.com

This other program would do as well:

http://www.klient.com/news.php

>>And then go to sorcery.net and select a server:
>>
>>http://www.sorcery.net/staff/servers.html

[...]

> Is there a mirror site to get to know how to play vtes via irc?
> I have tried several times via the link (http://www.almadrava.net/damnans)
> and i can't access the web page

It seems that the english version of the guidelines to play
VTES via IRC is no longer online:

http://people.tamu.edu/~skippy/deckbot.html
(This is a link to an off-site web page created by Óscar Garza)
You can contact him here: orgplay(at)white-wolf(dot)com

However, you can access the Spanish version of that document here:

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/deckbot.htm

--
Damnans

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
http://www.vtes.net

You don't happen to have a copy of the english version? I sadly don't speak
spanish...

> Daniel Eriksson wrote:
>
> > "Damnans" <damnansVTES@ono.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
> >
> >>Since 2002, there is an IRC channel on SorceryNet: #vtes
> >>
> >>You need to install mIRC (or Trillian) first:
> >>
> >>http://www.mirc.com
>
> This other program would do as well:
>
> http://www.klient.com/news.php
>
> >>And then go to sorcery.net and select a server:
> >>
> >>http://www.sorcery.net/staff/servers.html
> >>

> [...]
>
> > Is there a mirror site to get to know how to play vtes via irc?
> > I have tried several times via the link
(http://www.almadrava.net/damnans)
> > and i can't access the web page
>
> It seems that the english version of the guidelines to play
> VTES via IRC is no longer online:
>
> http://people.tamu.edu/~skippy/deckbot.html
> (This is a link to an off-site web page created by Óscar Garza)
> You can contact him here: orgplay(at)white-wolf(dot)com
>
> However, you can access the Spanish version of that document here:
>
> http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/deckbot.htm
>
> --
> Damnans
>
> http://www.almadrava.net/damnans
> http://www.vtes.net

Daniel Eriksson wrote:

[...]

>>>Is there a mirror site to get to know how to play vtes via irc?
>>>I have tried several times via the link
>
> (http://www.almadrava.net/damnans)
>
>>>and i can't access the web page
>>
>>It seems that the english version of the guidelines to play
>>VTES via IRC is no longer online:
>>
>>http://people.tamu.edu/~skippy/deckbot.html
>>(This is a link to an off-site web page created by Óscar Garza)
>>You can contact him here: orgplay(at)white-wolf(dot)com
>>
>>However, you can access the Spanish version of that document here:
>>
>>http://www.almadrava.net/damnans/deckbot.htm
>
> You don't happen to have a copy of the english version? I sadly don't speak
> spanish...

Not on this computer, but I may have it on another PC. I'll search for it
this evening.

--
Damnans

http://www.almadrava.net/damnans