*** Black Sunrise, Utrecht ***

Date: Sunday April 17th
Starting Time: 11:45 - 12:00

Type of Event: Constructed Deck Tournament
Expected number of participants: 20

Number of rounds: 3+F
Time limit per round: 2 hours

Address of Event:
De Shelter
Willem Schuylenburglaan 5
3571 SB Utrecht
The Netherlands

Use multi-judge rules: Yes (to be confirmed)
Entry fee: ~ € 5 (to be confirmed)

Organizer Name: Emiliano Imeroni (in lieu of Emile Bosman)
Organizer Email: E.Imeroni@phys.uu.nl

Interested people are kindly invited to pre-register by writing
me an email at the above address (but notice that I will be
away from my email from 29/3 to about 8/4).

Notice finally that the official sanctioning has not arrived yet
(the data was submitted very recently), but I hope it will be a
sanctioned tournament.

Hope to see many people in Utrecht, ready to exploit all
the possibilities given by the new KMW cards!!

Cheers,
Emiliano (unexperienced Primogen).

Hi all,

Unfortunately, an unexpected problem with the location
forced us to move the tournament back by one day
(to Saturday 16/4) and one hour (starting time is now 11:00).

Also, due to time constraints we need to start promptly at 11:00,
so registration will end at 10:45 sharp.

Interested people are kindly invited to pre-register by writing
me an email at E.Imeroni@phys.uu.nl (but notice that I will be
away from my email from 29/3 to about 8/4).

My apologies for the inconvenience.
The new announcement follows.

Cheers,
Emiliano (unexperienced and unlucky Primogen)

*** Black Sunrise, Utrecht ***