2005 Qualifier shirts question

Back in October, LSJ offered a poll with four possible pieces of
artwork for this year's qualifier T-shirts - what we now know to be
Echo, Enkidu, Mata Hari and Cybele.

What ended up as the final design?

-John Flournoy
2 answers Last reply
More about 2005 qualifier shirts question

    > Back in October, LSJ offered a poll with four possible pieces of artwork
    > for this year's qualifier T-shirts - what we now know to be Echo,
    > Enkidu, Mata Hari and Cybele.
    >
    > What ended up as the final design?

    It's Enkidu, unless Cybele has wings. :)

    Ankur

    Ankur Gupta a écrit :
    >> Back in October, LSJ offered a poll with four possible pieces of
    >> artwork for this year's qualifier T-shirts - what we now know to be
    >> Echo, Enkidu, Mata Hari and Cybele.
    >>
    >> What ended up as the final design?
    >

    > It's Enkidu, unless Cybele has wings. :)

    It looks like big tits aren't as popular among CCG players as they used
    to be... ;)

    ---------
    Orpheus

Games Video Games