2005 Qualifier shirts question

Last response: in Video Games
March 22, 2005 2:19:12 PM

Back in October, LSJ offered a poll with four possible pieces of
artwork for this year's qualifier T-shirts - what we now know to be
Echo, Enkidu, Mata Hari and Cybele.

What ended up as the final design?

-John Flournoy
Anonymous
March 22, 2005 7:01:11 PM

> Back in October, LSJ offered a poll with four possible pieces of artwork
> for this year's qualifier T-shirts - what we now know to be Echo,
> Enkidu, Mata Hari and Cybele.
>
> What ended up as the final design?

It's Enkidu, unless Cybele has wings. :)

Ankur
March 23, 2005 1:26:58 AM

Ankur Gupta a écrit :
>> Back in October, LSJ offered a poll with four possible pieces of
>> artwork for this year's qualifier T-shirts - what we now know to be
>> Echo, Enkidu, Mata Hari and Cybele.
>>
>> What ended up as the final design?
>

> It's Enkidu, unless Cybele has wings. :)

It looks like big tits aren't as popular among CCG players as they used
to be... ;)

---------
Orpheus
!