Multiple MN-500 Basestations

I currently have a wireless network that uses the MN-500 basestation which
is connected to a cable modem that works just fine.

I have a different network set up in close proximity with another MN-500
that works just fine. All computers on this second network are wired to the
MN-500.

Is there a method (without buying additional software) to get the two
different networks which use separate MN-500s to act as a single network. I
want to access shared files and devices between the two networks.

I read through the manual and could not figure it out.

Thanks

Ron
1 answer Last reply
More about multiple basestations

    Yes, I have my home LAN setup with two MN-500. One MN-500
    is setup in the bridging mode. You can do this and still
    retain the capability to manage the bridged MN-500 using
    the BSMT. See this article and make sure you go to the
    bottom of the page to see how to hook it up.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert
    /bowman_segnet.mspx

Routers Networking