[Deck] Comment...or don't...

Deck Name: Synesios(?)
Created By: Scrote
on. A couple of little bleeds to keep things respectable. Rewinds and
DI's let you interfere when things are just too over-the-top.

Probably take a bit of setting up, but should work. I have played other
versions that have panned out ok. This current incarnation is sort of a
slap-dash effort on the FELDB at a mates place (for a tourney on
Saturday) and I was just curious as to any suggestions people might
have.

Previous versions tended to be more focused on obfuscate, with only a
few combat ends for Synesios in the prescence category. I have tried
more clan based so that I could play Nos and Malk hunting grounds, more
bleedy with hacks, more rewindy with more rewinds :), super bleedy with
setites, more koooky with muddled vamp hunters, ahh, did I mention that
I like Synesios low avergae Obfuscate?

This revised crypt sees a larger average than this deck is used to
(lately), but a better distribution of (pre) to take advantage of the
extra combat ends, etc...

The number of masters may be an issue, but with the two Covens, two
Parthenons, and four OOT (with Synesios) I think I have them covered.

------------------------------------
New cards include (not previously used):

Aranthebes, Perfectionist, Confusion of the Eye * 2, True Loves Face *
2
------------------------------------
Cards I would like to add but didn't:

2nd Archon Investigation, 2 * Fake Out (yes I looked at back
step/flip), Obfuscate master (although I do have a changeling skin
mask), Secure Haven.

An extra Hesha.
------------------------------------
Cards I am a bit iffy about:

Arson, Kiss of Lachesis * 2
------------------------------------
Decks I fear:
Fast bleed, built in rush (beast, theo, amelia, etc...), really heavy
intercept (all I can do is lay off offensive actions).
------------------------------------

Guess that's about it then, bit of a rough deck construct and stunted
analysis, but that's what 1am gets you.

Cheers,
-Scrote
comments may be interesting

Crypt: (13 cards, Min: 6, Max: 30, Avg: 4.07)
2 Basil obf 1 Pander
1 Krid obf 2 Nosferatu
1 Hanna Redmonds obf tha 2 Caitiff
1 Lena Rowe aus obf pre 3 Pander
1 Watenda obf 3 Malkavian
1 Shannon Price ani obf 3 Nosferatu
Antitribu
1 Hadrian Garrick obf pre 4 Followers of
Set
3 Synesios obf ser POT PRE TEM 8 True Brujah
1 Nepata obf pre ser 4 Followers of
Set
1 Hesha Ruhadze ani obf pre SER 6 Followers of
Set

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (27 cards)
10 Blood Doll
2 Coven, The
3 Direct Intervention
1 Dreams of the Sphinx
1 Inbase Discotek, Frankfurt
1 Jake Washington (Hunter)
2 Parthenon, The
1 Perfectionist
1 Sunset Strip, Hollywood
1 Tabriz Assembly
1 Tribute to the Master
1 Obfuscate
1 Visit from the Capuchin
1 Archon Investigation

Action (13 cards)
1 Aranthebes, The Immortal
1 Arson
5 Clotho`s Gift
4 Computer Hacking
2 Kiss of Lachesis

Action Modifier (20 cards)
4 Cloak the Gathering
6 Domain of Evernight
4 Faceless Night
4 Lost in Crowds
2 True Love`s Face

Reaction (11 cards)
2 Confusion of the Eye
5 Rewind Time
4 Wake with Evening`s Freshness

Combat (8 cards)
3 Behind You!
5 Majesty

Equipment (7 cards)
1 Aaron`s Feeding Razor
1 Changeling Skin Mask
4 Cooler
1 Palatial Estate

Combo (4 cards)
4 Swallowed by the Night

This deck was last saved at 1:00:23 AM on 25/03/2005

scrote wrote:
> Deck Name: Synesios(?)
> Created By: Scrote
> on. A couple of little bleeds to keep things respectable. Rewinds and
> DI's let you interfere when things are just too over-the-top.

ah so this is the deck y ou terrorised us with on saturday Merto :)

nice piece of work.... the DI / Rewinds provided amazingly strong
defense for the weenies to get up to their evil mischief.
Good use of Synesios' special too.

Dasein wrote:
> scrote wrote:
> > Deck Name: Synesios(?)
> > Created By: Scrote
early
> > on. A couple of little bleeds to keep things respectable. Rewinds
and
> > DI's let you interfere when things are just too over-the-top.
>
> ah so this is the deck y ou terrorised us with on saturday Merto :)
>
> nice piece of work.... the DI / Rewinds provided amazingly strong
> defense for the weenies to get up to their evil mischief.
> Good use of Synesios' special too.

Actually, Shane and I changed the deck the night before. I will post a
revised list later in the week for comments.

Cheers,
-Scrote