[LSJ] Rabbat hunts for fun or profit

I control Rabbat, The Sewer Goddess. She is at full capacity.

If she hunts and I choose to move the blood to my pool, will she end the
action still at full capacity (because I could move the blood before it
went on her) or will she have lost 1 blood (because she had to "gain" the
blood first and thus it drained off)?

Name: Rabbat, The Sewer Goddess
[KMW:pAn]
Cardtype: Vampire
Clan: Nosferatu
Group: 4
Capacity: 7
Discipline: pot ANI FOR OBF
Independent. Red List: Rabbat may send a vampire to torpor or burn an ally
as a strike. If she hunts, you may move 1 of the blood she gains to your
pool. She cannot take (D) actions or block actions that aren't directed at
her or at a card on her.
Artist: Richard Thomas

--
charles lechasseur - danov@novideospamtron.ca

DEMON

this did happen in our prerelease.

we ruled that you can move the blood before it drains off (so you can
move the blood to your pool even if she is at full capacity).

the reasoning was that this is how voter captivation is treated.

<demon@hell.is> wrote in message
> this did happen in our prerelease.
>
> we ruled that you can move the blood before it drains off (so you can
> move the blood to your pool even if she is at full capacity).
>
> the reasoning was that this is how voter captivation is treated.

IANLSJ but for voter captivation the 2 pool gained never goes
to the vampire: "more up to 2 of those blood counters to your pool
**instead** of this vampire." (emphasis mine).

Rabbat's text "move 1 of the blood she gains to your pool".
The difference being that Rabbat must gain the blood from
the hunt before transferring to the pool. Rabbat hunts....
gains a blood, blood has drained off (at capacity, blood drains
off immediately).

Now I am not sure if at this point Rabbat can transfer
a blood to your pool or not. But if she can it appears
that Rabbat would be at -1 blood.

but tune in later for the true answer from LSJ, where secrets will be
revealed about the mysteries of the universe (and Rabbat) :)

-JTP
Winnipeg

"John P." <jtpattie@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:_IS2e.862352$6l.583236@pd7tw2no...

> <demon@hell.is> wrote in message
> > this did happen in our prerelease.
> >
> > we ruled that you can move the blood before it drains off (so you can
> > move the blood to your pool even if she is at full capacity).
> >
> > the reasoning was that this is how voter captivation is treated.
>
> IANLSJ but for voter captivation the 2 pool gained never goes
> to the vampire: "more up to 2 of those blood counters to your pool
> **instead** of this vampire." (emphasis mine).
>
> Rabbat's text "move 1 of the blood she gains to your pool".
> The difference being that Rabbat must gain the blood from
> the hunt before transferring to the pool. Rabbat hunts....
> gains a blood, blood has drained off (at capacity, blood drains
> off immediately).
>
> Now I am not sure if at this point Rabbat can transfer
> a blood to your pool or not. But if she can it appears
> that Rabbat would be at -1 blood.
>
> but tune in later for the true answer from LSJ, where secrets will be
> revealed about the mysteries of the universe (and Rabbat) :)

You are correct that the two are not parallelly worded, but that is more to do
with the nature of the inferior/superior interaction than any real difference.

When Rabbat successfully hunts, (one of) the blood she gains from hunting may
be moved to your pool instead of to Rabbat.

--
LSJ (vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com) V:TES Net.Rep (Remove spam trap to reply).
V:TES homepage: http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

TRENDING THREADS