Some time back, I found a website called something like "The Acaeum". I lost
the URL for it. It was a library/history/database of all the DnD (ADnD) from
beginning to current and is a good source of information for people looking
to collect ancient dnd stuffies *_*

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and if so, do you have the URL?

Thanks Much

drow

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2004

Alien mind control rays made Sacred Whisper <mystic@grove.net> write:
> Some time back, I found a website called something like "The Acaeum".
> I lost the URL for it.

because you are incredibly stupid.

> Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and if so, do you have
> the URL?

yes, but you can't have it, if you're just going to lose it again.

--
\^\ // drow@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
\ // - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

http://www.acaeum.com

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386

"drow" <drow@bin.sh> wrote in message
> Alien mind control rays made Sacred Whisper <mystic@grove.net>
> write:
>> Some time back, I found a website called something like "The
>> Acaeum".
>> I lost the URL for it.
>
> because you are incredibly stupid.
>
>> Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and if so, do you
>> have
>> the URL?
>
> yes, but you can't have it, if you're just going to lose it
> again.

I think that was supposed to be a stealth spam.

"Can anyone tell me the URL to the really awesome website
www.reallyawesomewebsite.com ? It's really awesome and I seem to
have lost the URL! Thanks!"

--

-smithdoerr

"Stephen Weir" <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> Sacred Whisper wrote:
>> Some time back, I found a website called something like "The Acaeum". I
>> lost the URL for it. It was a library/history/database of all the DnD
>> (ADnD) from beginning to current and is a good source of information for
>> people looking to collect ancient dnd stuffies *_*
>>
>> Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and if so, do you have the
>> URL?
>
> http://www.acaeum.com
>
> --
> Stephen Weir
>
> List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
> ICQ # 11472386

Thank you for being a true gentlemen...I take it your not a Drow? *grins*

"drow" <drow@bin.sh> wrote in message
> Alien mind control rays made Sacred Whisper <mystic@grove.net> write:
>> Some time back, I found a website called something like "The Acaeum".
>> I lost the URL for it.
>
> because you are incredibly stupid.
>
>> Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about and if so, do you have
>> the URL?
>
> yes, but you can't have it, if you're just going to lose it again.

P.S. I am aware that I inadvertently typed the correct URL in my message.
This was after using Google for about a half hour trying variations of what
I thought was the name of the URL. When I came in here to type my message, I
just typed some variation in the message and it happened to be correct.

So no, I am not "incredibly" stupid, just plain stupid *grins*

On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:40:29 +0100, Stephen Weir
<sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote:

>Sacred Whisper wrote:
>> Thank you for being a true gentlemen...I take it your not a Drow? *grins*
>
>If I was a Drow, you have been raped and pillaged by now.

so Drow set gasoline prices?