Where would you like to spend your nights ?

Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
efficiency, or just like the feel of it...

Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has nothing
to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time there ! :)

Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).

Just love it.

And you ?

Orpheus
16 answers Last reply
More about where spend nights

    Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote:
    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

    When I'm back in Wisconsin, I like to meet all my lawyer friends at their
    Dummy Corporation (even though some prefer the Ventrue Headquarters) and
    then I take them out for a drink at my favorite old bar, The Rack. It's
    amazing how much you can drink there, but the bastards won't let me carry
    my piece inside the bar even though I passsed a Centralized Background
    Check here in Nevada.

    If I'm in Columbus, Ohio
    (http://www.originsgames.com/index.pl/ccgtcg?eSys=Vampire) then I go see
    my friend Jay Kristoff at WMRH Talk Radio (as he works the overnight
    shift). His brother Will is usually sleeping by then so I have to call
    the Threestar Cab Company for a lift.

    And if I'm in California, I tend to get a drink at the Sunset Strip in
    Hollywood (although the drinks are certainly cheaper at Carver's Meat
    Packing and Storage) and then I meet up with Robert Goudie at the Succubus
    Club. I heard he got banned from the Club due to his drunkedness on New
    Year's Eve 2004, but he knows the owner so they still let him in.

    Once back home in Las Vegas, I relax at my Palatial Estate, reading a book
    from my Elder Library. I know this guy in Minnesota who has an Arcane
    Library, but he hasn't read a book in, like, 5 years or something, ever
    since he formed this crazy Goth Band (http://www.signalandreport.com).

    Kevin M., Prince of Henderson, NV (USA)
    "Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
    you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
    "Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier

    On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:00:10 +0200, Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote:

    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
    >
    > There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
    > because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
    > efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
    >
    > Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has nothing
    > to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time there
    > ! :)
    >
    > Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
    > you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
    > friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
    >
    > Just love it.
    >
    > And you ?

    I like to enjoy the warm welcome found in no other place than the
    peaceful retreat of the Elysium of Sforzesco Castle. I like to meet
    with the prominent figures of the anti-Cammie movement there... ;)
    When I'm conducting business, though, I usually hang out a lot by
    the International Airport at Cairo. Lets you meet a lot of
    interesting folks who seem to have a lot of information on one's
    adversaries and whom they might wish to recruit into their web of
    influence.

    --
    Bye,

    Daneel

    wrote:

    >Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
    >
    >There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
    >because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
    >efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
    >
    >Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has nothing
    >to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time there ! :)
    >
    >Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
    >you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
    >friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
    >
    >Just love it.
    >
    >And you ?
    >
    >Orpheus

    There's one place particularly suited to meditation, to embracing the
    cessation of action, to pondering possibilities, to "wasting" time -
    The Barrens.

    Orpheus a écrit :
    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
    >
    > There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
    > because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
    > efficiency, or just like the feel of it...

    In a secure haven.
    a nice place to be, with all the combat madness that swipes the tables
    at the moment.
    hey ! bet you can't rush me ! :P

    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

    My Sabbat buddies like this litte hole in the wall bar.
    Maybe youve heard of it?
    The Hungry Coyote.
    The drinks are always 2 for 1!

    Dean

    Kevin M. wrote:
    > Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote:
    > > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
    >
    > When I'm back in Wisconsin, I like to meet all my lawyer friends at
    their
    > Dummy Corporation (even though some prefer the Ventrue Headquarters)
    and
    > then I take them out for a drink at my favorite old bar, The Rack.
    It's
    > amazing how much you can drink there, but the bastards won't let me
    carry
    > my piece inside the bar even though I passsed a Centralized
    Background
    > Check here in Nevada.
    >
    > If I'm in Columbus, Ohio
    > (http://www.originsgames.com/index.pl/ccgtcg?eSys=Vampire) then I go
    see
    > my friend Jay Kristoff at WMRH Talk Radio (as he works the overnight
    > shift). His brother Will is usually sleeping by then so I have to
    call
    > the Threestar Cab Company for a lift.
    >
    > And if I'm in California, I tend to get a drink at the Sunset Strip
    in
    > Hollywood (although the drinks are certainly cheaper at Carver's Meat
    > Packing and Storage) and then I meet up with Robert Goudie at the
    Succubus
    > Club. I heard he got banned from the Club due to his drunkedness on
    New
    > Year's Eve 2004, but he knows the owner so they still let him in.
    >
    > Once back home in Las Vegas, I relax at my Palatial Estate, reading a
    book
    > from my Elder Library. I know this guy in Minnesota who has an
    Arcane
    > Library, but he hasn't read a book in, like, 5 years or something,
    ever
    > since he formed this crazy Goth Band
    (http://www.signalandreport.com).

    And until somebody manages to take Mike Ooi's meaty sandwich away from
    us, Chicago truly is a Powerbase...

    > Kevin M., Prince of Henderson, NV (USA)

    -John Flournoy

    Kevin M. wrote:

    > When I'm back in Wisconsin, I like to meet all my lawyer friends at their
    > Dummy Corporation (even though some prefer the Ventrue Headquarters) and
    > then I take them out for a drink at my favorite old bar, The Rack. It's
    > amazing how much you can drink there, but the bastards won't let me carry
    > my piece inside the bar even though I passsed a Centralized Background
    > Check here in Nevada.

    Ahh, good stuff, Kevin. Good stuff :-)

    Peter D Bakija
    pdb6@lightlink.com
    http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

    "How does this end?"
    "In fire."
    Emperor Turhan and Kosh
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    I assure you, you should visit Heidelberg !!

    There you will trade properties with gun owners, computer wizards, bow
    shooters, or maybe exchange your limo driver for a nice butler, or get
    to keep your friend's Ravens (not the Camille one, sadly) for the week...

    Not to mention that the sight is wonderful, the beer flows a-plenty and
    Andreas and Johannes are wonderful guests ! ;)

    -------------
    Orpheus
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Orpheus wrote:
    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
    >
    > There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
    > because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
    > efficiency, or just like the feel of it...

    Succubus Club. Gives you VPs for a zero cost. Can´t beat that ;-)
    Ah damn. Too late. The monger took my precious away. Gollum. Gollum.
    Well as a replacement for the beloved I would choose Metro Underground,
    because it´s really powerfull and often underrated.

    --
    johannes walch

    p.s: i guess choosing the heidelberg castle would be to patriot :-))
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Orpheus wrote:
    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

    I spend entirely too much time surfing the Information Highway.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    the labyrinth...great place when you want to take a walk unnoticed...or
    nosferatu kingdom if you like to meet others :o)=

    unseen

    Orpheus wrote:
    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
    >
    > There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be

    > because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
    > efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
    >
    > Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has
    nothing
    > to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time
    there ! :)

    > Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
    > you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
    > friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
    >
    > Just love it.
    >
    > And you ?
    >
    > Orpheus
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Orpheus" <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote

    > And you ?

    Hospital Food, where... umm... the food is so large that it is considered a
    location. For anarchs, even.

    Cheers,
    WES
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    Orpheus wrote:
    > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
    >
    > There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be

    > because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
    > efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
    >
    > Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has
    nothing
    > to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time
    there ! :)

    > Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
    > you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
    > friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
    >
    > Just love it.
    >
    > And you ?
    >
    > Orpheus

    I dig Metro Underground.

    Dorrinal Blackmantle
    Chronicler of Clan Tremere
    Chantry Elder of Salt Lake City
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Wes" <ghost@NYETSPAMmnsi.net> wrote in message

    > "Orpheus" <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote
    >>
    >> And you ?
    >
    > Hospital Food, where... umm... the food is so large that it is considered a location. For anarchs, even.

    Hospital Food is not so much a location as a state of mind.

    Fred
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    When I'm feeling a little more spiritual I prefer the Church of the
    Order of St Blaise, or The Grand Temple of Set. Or both, on the same
    vacation.
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.trading-cards.jyhad (More info?)

    "Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message

    > If I'm in Columbus, Ohio
    > (http://www.originsgames.com/index.pl/ccgtcg?eSys=Vampire) then I go see

    I was looking at the link. I see no reference to the War Badge. Any word
    on this?

    Raille

Games Video Games