Where would you like to spend your nights ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
April 4, 2005 1:00:10 AM

Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
efficiency, or just like the feel of it...

Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has nothing
to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time there ! :)

Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).

Just love it.

And you ?

Orpheus

More about : spend nights

Anonymous
April 4, 2005 1:49:14 AM

Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote:
> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

When I'm back in Wisconsin, I like to meet all my lawyer friends at their
Dummy Corporation (even though some prefer the Ventrue Headquarters) and
then I take them out for a drink at my favorite old bar, The Rack. It's
amazing how much you can drink there, but the bastards won't let me carry
my piece inside the bar even though I passsed a Centralized Background
Check here in Nevada.

If I'm in Columbus, Ohio
(http://www.originsgames.com/index.pl/ccgtcg?eSys=Vampir...) then I go see
my friend Jay Kristoff at WMRH Talk Radio (as he works the overnight
shift). His brother Will is usually sleeping by then so I have to call
the Threestar Cab Company for a lift.

And if I'm in California, I tend to get a drink at the Sunset Strip in
Hollywood (although the drinks are certainly cheaper at Carver's Meat
Packing and Storage) and then I meet up with Robert Goudie at the Succubus
Club. I heard he got banned from the Club due to his drunkedness on New
Year's Eve 2004, but he knows the owner so they still let him in.

Once back home in Las Vegas, I relax at my Palatial Estate, reading a book
from my Elder Library. I know this guy in Minnesota who has an Arcane
Library, but he hasn't read a book in, like, 5 years or something, ever
since he formed this crazy Goth Band (http://www.signalandreport.com).

Kevin M., Prince of Henderson, NV (USA)
"Know your enemy, and know yourself; in one-thousand battles
you shall never be in peril." -- Sun Tzu, *The Art of War*
"Contentment... Complacency... Catastrophe!" -- Joseph Chevalier
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 2:44:20 AM

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:00:10 +0200, Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote:

> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
>
> There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
> because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
> efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
>
> Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has nothing
> to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time there
> ! :)
>
> Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
> you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
> friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
>
> Just love it.
>
> And you ?

I like to enjoy the warm welcome found in no other place than the
peaceful retreat of the Elysium of Sforzesco Castle. I like to meet
with the prominent figures of the anti-Cammie movement there... ;)
When I'm conducting business, though, I usually hang out a lot by
the International Airport at Cairo. Lets you meet a lot of
interesting folks who seem to have a lot of information on one's
adversaries and whom they might wish to recruit into their web of
influence.

--
Bye,

Daneel
April 4, 2005 9:04:25 AM

wrote:

>Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
>
>There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
>because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
>efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
>
>Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has nothing
>to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time there ! :)
>
>Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
>you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
>friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
>
>Just love it.
>
>And you ?
>
>Orpheus

There's one place particularly suited to meditation, to embracing the
cessation of action, to pondering possibilities, to "wasting" time -
The Barrens.
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 1:22:35 PM

Orpheus a écrit :
> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
>
> There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
> because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
> efficiency, or just like the feel of it...

In a secure haven.
a nice place to be, with all the combat madness that swipes the tables
at the moment.
hey ! bet you can't rush me ! :p
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 5:02:11 PM

> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

My Sabbat buddies like this litte hole in the wall bar.
Maybe youve heard of it?
The Hungry Coyote.
The drinks are always 2 for 1!

Dean
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 6:04:56 PM

Kevin M. wrote:
> Orpheus <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote:
> > Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
>
> When I'm back in Wisconsin, I like to meet all my lawyer friends at
their
> Dummy Corporation (even though some prefer the Ventrue Headquarters)
and
> then I take them out for a drink at my favorite old bar, The Rack.
It's
> amazing how much you can drink there, but the bastards won't let me
carry
> my piece inside the bar even though I passsed a Centralized
Background
> Check here in Nevada.
>
> If I'm in Columbus, Ohio
> (http://www.originsgames.com/index.pl/ccgtcg?eSys=Vampir...) then I go
see
> my friend Jay Kristoff at WMRH Talk Radio (as he works the overnight
> shift). His brother Will is usually sleeping by then so I have to
call
> the Threestar Cab Company for a lift.
>
> And if I'm in California, I tend to get a drink at the Sunset Strip
in
> Hollywood (although the drinks are certainly cheaper at Carver's Meat
> Packing and Storage) and then I meet up with Robert Goudie at the
Succubus
> Club. I heard he got banned from the Club due to his drunkedness on
New
> Year's Eve 2004, but he knows the owner so they still let him in.
>
> Once back home in Las Vegas, I relax at my Palatial Estate, reading a
book
> from my Elder Library. I know this guy in Minnesota who has an
Arcane
> Library, but he hasn't read a book in, like, 5 years or something,
ever
> since he formed this crazy Goth Band
(http://www.signalandreport.com).

And until somebody manages to take Mike Ooi's meaty sandwich away from
us, Chicago truly is a Powerbase...

> Kevin M., Prince of Henderson, NV (USA)

-John Flournoy
Anonymous
April 4, 2005 8:42:50 PM

Kevin M. wrote:

> When I'm back in Wisconsin, I like to meet all my lawyer friends at their
> Dummy Corporation (even though some prefer the Ventrue Headquarters) and
> then I take them out for a drink at my favorite old bar, The Rack. It's
> amazing how much you can drink there, but the bastards won't let me carry
> my piece inside the bar even though I passsed a Centralized Background
> Check here in Nevada.

Ahh, good stuff, Kevin. Good stuff :-)

Peter D Bakija
pdb6@lightlink.com
http://www.lightlink.com/pdb6

"How does this end?"
"In fire."
Emperor Turhan and Kosh
April 5, 2005 3:39:56 AM

I assure you, you should visit Heidelberg !!

There you will trade properties with gun owners, computer wizards, bow
shooters, or maybe exchange your limo driver for a nice butler, or get
to keep your friend's Ravens (not the Camille one, sadly) for the week...

Not to mention that the sight is wonderful, the beer flows a-plenty and
Andreas and Johannes are wonderful guests ! ;)

-------------
Orpheus
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 4:30:40 AM

Orpheus wrote:
> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
>
> There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be
> because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
> efficiency, or just like the feel of it...

Succubus Club. Gives you VPs for a zero cost. Can´t beat that ;-)
Ah damn. Too late. The monger took my precious away. Gollum. Gollum.
Well as a replacement for the beloved I would choose Metro Underground,
because it´s really powerfull and often underrated.

--
johannes walch

p.s: i guess choosing the heidelberg castle would be to patriot :-))
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 11:06:55 AM

Orpheus wrote:
> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)

I spend entirely too much time surfing the Information Highway.
April 6, 2005 5:31:07 AM

the labyrinth...great place when you want to take a walk unnoticed...or
nosferatu kingdom if you like to meet others :o )=

unseen

Orpheus wrote:
> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
>
> There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be

> because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
> efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
>
> Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has
nothing
> to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time
there ! :)

> Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
> you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
> friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
>
> Just love it.
>
> And you ?
>
> Orpheus
April 6, 2005 10:54:50 AM

"Orpheus" <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote

> And you ?

Hospital Food, where... umm... the food is so large that it is considered a
location. For anarchs, even.

Cheers,
WES
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 11:49:29 AM

Orpheus wrote:
> Meaning : what is currently your favourite Location ? ;)
>
> There is no particular criteria other than personal taste : it can be

> because you put it in most of your decks, because you love its
> efficiency, or just like the feel of it...
>
> Mine is, and has been for long : Heidelberg Castle. And it has
nothing
> to do with the fact that I visited this city and had a great time
there ! :)

> Heidelberg gives flexibility to an equipment/retainer deck, whether
> you'll want to be passing Laptops, Raven Spies, Guns etc to your
> friends, or if you have a trick deck (Spirit Marionette etc.).
>
> Just love it.
>
> And you ?
>
> Orpheus

I dig Metro Underground.

Dorrinal Blackmantle
Chronicler of Clan Tremere
Chantry Elder of Salt Lake City
Anonymous
April 6, 2005 8:40:59 PM

"Wes" <ghost@NYETSPAMmnsi.net> wrote in message
news:D 30f5q01sqe@enews1.newsguy.com...

> "Orpheus" <orpheus.13@DEADfree.fr> wrote
>>
>> And you ?
>
> Hospital Food, where... umm... the food is so large that it is considered a location. For anarchs, even.

Hospital Food is not so much a location as a state of mind.

Fred
Anonymous
April 7, 2005 1:56:28 PM

When I'm feeling a little more spiritual I prefer the Church of the
Order of St Blaise, or The Grand Temple of Set. Or both, on the same
vacation.
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 4:03:46 PM

"Kevin M." <youwish@imaspammer.org> wrote in message
news:o y44e.3275$k57.2063@fed1read07...

> If I'm in Columbus, Ohio
> (http://www.originsgames.com/index.pl/ccgtcg?eSys=Vampir...) then I go see

I was looking at the link. I see no reference to the War Badge. Any word
on this?

Raille
!