Deck Name: Cyscek's Soul Decorations
Created By: The Lasombra
Anima Gathering or two, and then oust your prey with much rapidity.

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 14, Max: 40, Avg: 6.58)
2 Martin Franckel tha AUS 3, Tremere:3
2 Maldavis for pre AUS 4, Caitiff:3
1 Elizabeth Westcott ani cel vic AUS 5, Tzimisce:3
2 Ana Rita Montana aus dom obf VIC 5, Tzimisce:3
5 Cyscek dem ANI AUS OBF VIC 10, Tzimisce:4

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (11 cards)
6 Blood Doll
1 Legendary Vampire
1 Library Hunting Ground
3 Path of Metamorphosis, The

Action (19 cards)
4 Anima Gathering
4 Pulse of the Canaille
10 Soul Decoration
1 Victim of Habit

Action Modifier (13 cards)
8 Cloak the Gathering
2 Crocodile's Tongue
2 Hidden Lurker
1 Sleep Unseen

Reaction (28 cards)
4 Cats' Guidance
10 Forced Awakening
4 Spirit's Touch
10 Telepathic Counter

Combat (15 cards)
4 Immense Size
1 Meld with the Land
10 Starvation of Marena

Equipment (4 cards)
1 Femur of Toomler
3 Leather Jacket

This deck was last saved at 11:20:41 PM on 4/3/2005

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

Great idea, and I'll probably make a version of it. Seems like it could
use a couple spying missions though, just to make sure you don't oust
your grand prey with great rapidity:)

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, The Lasombra wrote:

> Deck Name: Cyscek's Soul Decorations
> Created By: The Lasombra
> Anima Gathering or two, and then oust your prey with much rapidity.

Looks like a good use for what seems to be me to be one of the weakest
cards in KMW. I'd add Mylan Horseed.

Matt Morgan

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 23:21:36 -0400, The Lasombra <TheLasombra@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Deck Name: Cyscek's Soul Decorations
> Created By: The Lasombra
> Anima Gathering or two, and then oust your prey with much rapidity.
>
> Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 14, Max: 40, Avg: 6.58)
> 2 Martin Franckel tha AUS 3, Tremere:3
> 2 Maldavis for pre AUS 4, Caitiff:3
> 1 Elizabeth Westcott ani cel vic AUS 5, Tzimisce:3
> 2 Ana Rita Montana aus dom obf VIC 5, Tzimisce:3
> 5 Cyscek dem ANI AUS OBF VIC 10, Tzimisce:4
>
> Library: (90 cards)
> -------------------
> Master (11 cards)
> 6 Blood Doll
> 1 Legendary Vampire
> 1 Library Hunting Ground
> 3 Path of Metamorphosis, The

I don't see why you need the paths. Starvation of Marena is
your only VIC card that costs blood. You'd probably be better
off with 1× Loner, 1× Secure Haven and maybe an Investment.

> Action (19 cards)
> 4 Anima Gathering
> 4 Pulse of the Canaille
> 10 Soul Decoration
> 1 Victim of Habit

I'm not sure you have the action to play this. Generally, I'm
not convinced that this card is that good. I'd probably drop it.

What you do need though is Revelations or some similar
handchecking method. Archon Investigation is the last thing
you need your prey to hold.

> Action Modifier (13 cards)
> 8 Cloak the Gathering
> 2 Crocodile's Tongue
> 2 Hidden Lurker
> 1 Sleep Unseen

I'd diversify the stealth. Not because 3 stealth shouldn't be
enough, but because there are good stealth cards like Swallowed
by the Night, Elder Impersonation and Faceless Night that would
help you against combat / Intercept.

I'd likely drop a Hidden and the Sleep Unseen, and lower the
number of Cloaks to make some room for these.

> Reaction (28 cards)
> 4 Cats' Guidance
> 10 Forced Awakening
> 4 Spirit's Touch
> 10 Telepathic Counter

If all goes well you might not want to have your vampires
stay untapped, as they will be meditating at the Anima
Gathering. I'd probably change about 5 Forceds to Guard
Dogs, and maybe drop some of the the transient Intercept
in favor of more Swalloweds.

> Combat (15 cards)
> 4 Immense Size
> 1 Meld with the Land
> 10 Starvation of Marena

Immense Size is... an odd choice in this (any?) deck, IMHO.
It is great if you Hidden Lurker someone with a Femur of
Toomler, or so, but in general I'd rather control the range
(Chiropteran Marauder) or have a Disengage or two to support
some Meld with the Lands.

--
Bye,

Daneel