Ok, I know that black cat reduces cost of weapon that she equips or a
weapon that is moved to her. Now what about cards that target weapons
of a certain cost like IIlegal search and seizure:"Burn a weapon that
costs more than 2 pool or inflicts (with a regular strike) aggravated
damage or more than 3 damage. The bearer of the weapon takes 1 damage.
This damage cannot be prevented."

Now what if she equips with a submachine gun it only costs her 2 ,base
cost 3. Would the IIlegal search be able to target the gun?

j-train1 wrote:
> Ok, I know that black cat reduces cost of weapon that she equips or a
> weapon that is moved to her. Now what about cards that target weapons
> of a certain cost like IIlegal search and seizure:"Burn a weapon that
> costs more than 2 pool or inflicts (with a regular strike) aggravated
> damage or more than 3 damage. The bearer of the weapon takes 1 damage.
> This damage cannot be prevented."
>
> Now what if she equips with a submachine gun it only costs her 2 ,base
> cost 3. Would the IIlegal search be able to target the gun?

No.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/