Salt Lake City Utah tournament. 4-30-05

Hi every one. First time posting here. Just thought I Would let every
one know that I will be hosting a tournament on April 30th this year.

Location:
Hastur Games and Hobbies.
6831 South State Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84047

Start Time:1:30
Rounds:2+F.
time limit 2.5 hours.
Entry Fee:$3.00

If any one has questions feel free to email me at Akodotim@gmail.com or
Nakayashade@aol.com.

I will be there!

Dorrinal Blackmantle
Chronicler of Clan Tremere

If you didnt show I would walk to your house and kick you,

And on the email addys. AkodoTim AT GMail DOT Com
Or Nakayshade AT AOL DOT COM.

Jon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2003

Hey Tim,

Unfortunately it looks like you and I picked the same day to run stuff.
We've got a draft tournament in Denver that same day. Otherwise I would
try and see who I could get to road trip with me.

Good luck and hopefully we can make the next one,

Jon

Jon wrote:
> Hey Tim,
>
> Unfortunately it looks like you and I picked the same day to run
stuff.
> We've got a draft tournament in Denver that same day. Otherwise I
would
> try and see who I could get to road trip with me.
>
> Good luck and hopefully we can make the next one,
>
> Jon

In the future we can coordinate this stuff with Tim. What do you guys
think about staggering our tournaments so we can have one every two
weeks? Or just every month? Sure there would be a monthly tournament
in SLC but anyone who wants to road trip can make Denver, and vice
versa.

Dorrinal Blackmantle
Chronicler of Clan Tremere
Chantry Elder of Salt Lake City