can't find computers on network

I just installed a wireless router/base station. I can
hook up to the internet fine both from the base computer
and via the wireless conncetion on my laptop. However, my
computers are not communicating. I can't find computers
on the network when I attempt a search. I'm not sure if I
have a workgroup set up correctly. I need help, this is
very frustrating.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Run the Windows XP Network Setup Wizard on both machines.