[Deck] Enkidu rush-toolboxy deck

After seeing the awesome art, I just had to make a deck with it (him?
her?).

Lacking superior fortitude, I figured multirushing wasn't a really good
idea so I went with a semi-multi-rush, blocky approach utilizing his
special ability (Raven Spies) and the new protean intercept, Sonar.

I did fairly well yesterday, getting 3 VP's and the GW preying on a
pre/obf deck, being preyed on by a Black Hand pro/cel/pot deck. The
cardflow was decent enough, but I was not really satisfied by the combat
package, although those Stutter Steps really saved my ass against the
aggropoke deck.

Without further ado, looking for some comments:

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 12, Max: 44, Avg: 6,5)
1 Denette Stensen obf 2 Gangrel
Antitribu
1 Jesus Alcala cel 2 Gangrel
Antitribu
2 Skryta Zyleta obf pot pro CEL 5 Gangrel
Antitribu
1 Jeffrey Mullins cel OBF 4 Gangrel
Antitribu
2 Scarlet Carson O`Toole pro CEL 4 Gangrel
Antitribu
1 Mitru the Hunter ani for CEL OBF PRO 8 Gangrel
Antitribu
4 Enkidu for ANI CEL OBF POT PRO 11 Gangrel
Antitribu

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (13 cards)
3 Bay and Howl
1 Fame
4 Blood Doll
1 Dreams of the Sphinx
2 Haven Uncovered
1 Depravity
1 Hungry Coyote, The

Action (7 cards)
1 Sacrificial Lamb
5 Flurry of Action
1 Army of Rats

Action Modifier (10 cards)
6 Freak Drive
4 Lost in Crowds

Reaction (11 cards)
5 Sonar
4 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
2 Confusion of the Eye

Combat (36 cards)
7 Stutter-Step
9 Claws of the Dead
5 Leathery Hide
6 Taste of Vitae
2 Nimble Feet
3 Psyche!
4 Carrion Crows

Ally (1 cards)
1 Mylan Horseed (Goblin)

Retainer (4 cards)
3 Raven Spy
1 Homunculus

Event (1 cards)
1 Dragonbound

Combo (7 cards)
7 Swallowed by the Night

Izaak wrote:
> After seeing the awesome art, I just had to make a deck with it (him?
> her?).
>
> Lacking superior fortitude, I figured multirushing wasn't a really
good
> idea so I went with a semi-multi-rush, blocky approach utilizing his
> special ability (Raven Spies) and the new protean intercept, Sonar.
>
> I did fairly well yesterday, getting 3 VP's and the GW preying on a
> pre/obf deck, being preyed on by a Black Hand pro/cel/pot deck. The
> cardflow was decent enough, but I was not really satisfied by the
combat
> package, although those Stutter Steps really saved my ass against the
> aggropoke deck.
>
> Without further ado, looking for some comments:

Since you're not concerned with using Freak Drive at the inferior
level, and since you only have one other vampire with Fortitude
(who also has Celerity), maybe use Forced March instead of Freak
Drive?

- Ben Peal

Izaak wrote:
>(...)
> Master (13 cards)
> 3 Bay and Howl

I'd replace 1 BaH for 1 Tension in the Ranks.

> 1 Fame
> 4 Blood Doll
> 1 Dreams of the Sphinx
> 2 Haven Uncovered
> 1 Depravity
> 1 Hungry Coyote, The
>
> Action (7 cards)
> 1 Sacrificial Lamb
> 5 Flurry of Action

I'm not sure... why not 6 rush cards?

> 1 Army of Rats
>
> Action Modifier (10 cards)
> 6 Freak Drive

I'd replace 2 FD (or other you choose) for 2 Rebirth.

> 4 Lost in Crowds

> Reaction (11 cards)
> 5 Sonar
> 4 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
> 2 Confusion of the Eye
>
> Combat (36 cards)
> 7 Stutter-Step
> 9 Claws of the Dead
> 5 Leathery Hide
> 6 Taste of Vitae
> 2 Nimble Feet
> 3 Psyche!
> 4 Carrion Crows
>
> Ally (1 cards)
> 1 Mylan Horseed (Goblin)

Not really sure...

> Retainer (4 cards)
> 3 Raven Spy
> 1 Homunculus
>
> Event (1 cards)
> 1 Dragonbound
>
> Combo (7 cards)
> 7 Swallowed by the Night

..- Luis Duarte

3 Bay and Howl
> > 1 Fame
> > 4 Blood Doll
> > 1 Dreams of the Sphinx
> > 2 Haven Uncovered
> > 1 Depravity
> > 1 Hungry Coyote, The

> > Action (7 cards)
> > 1 Sacrificial Lamb
> > 5 Flurry of Action

I like the Sacrificial Lamb. I don't like the Flurry of Actions. I
agree that 5 Harasses would be better.

> > 1 Army of Rats

I would go to 2 of these.

> > Action Modifier (10 cards)
> > 6 Freak Drive

I agree that these should be Forced Marches. I don't like the Rebirth
idea, I like Sacrificial Lamb better.

> > 4 Lost in Crowds

I would take these out and replace them with 4 Hidden Lurkers. Other
players will learn quickly that blocking your minions leads to pain.

> > Reaction (11 cards)
> > 5 Sonar
> > 4 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
> > 2 Confusion of the Eye

I'd add another 2-4 WWEF. Maybe take out the Confusion of the Eye.

> > Combat (36 cards)
> > 7 Stutter-Step
> > 9 Claws of the Dead
> > 5 Leathery Hide
> > 6 Taste of Vitae
> > 2 Nimble Feet
> > 3 Psyche!
> > 4 Carrion Crows
> >
> > Ally (1 cards)
> > 1 Mylan Horseed (Goblin)
>
> Not really sure...
>

> > Retainer (4 cards)
> > 3 Raven Spy
> > 1 Homunculus
> >
> > Event (1 cards)
> > 1 Dragonbound
> >
> > Combo (7 cards)
> > 7 Swallowed by the Night

I would remove all of these. In their place I would put 4 Earth Shocks,
and 3 WWEFs.