[Deck] Anarch PermastealthBleed

Deck Name: Anarch Permastealth Bleed
Created By: KB, Prince of Harrisburg

Rebekka and Jost are so cute together, especially when they go anarch
and get a ghoul retainer.
Undue Influence and Gear Up are beautiful cards when paired with the
ghoul retainer. If you only ever Enchant Kindred at PRE, then
everything you do will be at a lot of stealth.
Who ever heard of responsible bleeding? This deck sure hasn't. It
also hasn't been played yet, so any advice would be appreciated

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 19, Max: 32, Avg: 6.25)
3 Jost Werner ani AUS PRE 6 Toreador
Antitribu
2 Sheila Mezarin cel for AUS PRE 6 Toreador
Antitribu
1 Remilliard pre AUS 4 Toreador
Antitribu
4 Rebekka pot AUS PRE THA 8 Tremere
1 Maldavis for pre AUS 4 Caitiff
1 Mercy cel dom pre AUS 5 Toreador
Antitribu

Library: (95 cards)
-------------------
Master (24 cards)
5 Perfectionist
1 Anarch Free Press, The
1 Anarch Railroad
3 Galaric`s Legacy
1 Secure Haven
1 Seattle Committee
2 Dreams of the Sphinx
4 Blood Doll
1 Fetish Club Hunting Ground
5 Life in the City

Action (26 cards)
5 Undue Influence
6 Enchant Kindred
6 Gear Up
4 Jack of Both Sides
1 Heart of the City
1 Pulse of the Canaille
3 Go Anarch

Reaction (18 cards)
6 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
5 Telepathic Counter
5 Telepathic Misdirection
2 Delaying Tactics

Combat (18 cards)
13 Majesty
5 Groundfighting

Retainer (6 cards)
4 Marijava Ghoul
1 Tasha Morgan
1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.

Equipment (3 cards)
2 Laptop Computer
1 Learjet

This deck was last saved at 11:45:47 AM on 4/8/2005
6 answers Last reply
More about deck anarch permastealthbleed

    id777...@gmail.com wrote:
    (snip)
    > Equipment (3 cards)
    > 2 Laptop Computer
    > 1 Learjet

    I like the deck! Go Rebekka! I would remove the Laptops and put in
    Ankara Citadel, Turkey for Rebekka. Perhaps 2 Ankara, or 1 Ankara with
    a Magic of the Smith, or a Rutor's Hand.

    Or if you wanted to go mostly/all !Toreador you could use all their
    great clan cards like Palla Grande and include Stealth Ritus and Hungry
    Coyote.

    Dorrinal Blackmantle
    Chronicler of Clan Tremere
    Chantry Elder of Salt Lake City

    Dorrinal Blackmantle wrote:
    > Or if you wanted to go mostly/all !Toreador you could use all their
    > great clan cards like Palla Grande and include Stealth Ritus and
    Hungry
    > Coyote.

    Hospital Food and Anarch Free Press are better than Hungry Coyote (and
    essentially mutually exclusive). And Stealth Ritus would require the
    removal of not only AFP and Anarch Railroad, but also the Undue
    Influences which are pretty sweet and about half the point of the deck.

    Might consider a couple of Gear Up, although that's better if you have
    something like Smoke and Mirrors for stealth on your first action,
    and/or Freak Drives to make maximum use of your stealth for the turn.

    Hi there - built a deck revolving around Undue Influence the other
    night. It's based on the Influence Brokers thread roaming around these
    boards. You can run a Search if interested. I made some important
    changes to the crypt and focused to an 85-card library. Anyways,
    thoughts about your deck:

    Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 19, Max: 32, Avg: 6.25)
    ------------------------------­----------------
    3 Jost Werner ani AUS PRE 6 Toreador Antitribu
    2 Sheila Mezarin cel for AUS PRE 6 Toreador Antitribu
    1 Remilliard pre AUS 4 Toreador Antitribu
    4 Rebekka pot AUS PRE THA 8 Tremere
    1 Maldavis for pre AUS 4 Caitiff 1
    1 Mercy cel dom pre AUS 5 Toreador Antitribu

    First off, I think you're running too many doubles. I think Sheila,
    Jost and Rebekka are worth it. But maybe limit it to two copies of
    each. The other six should be weenies under five-cap. With Undue
    Influence, it can speed up your transfering of the star-vamps mentioned
    above. You can aslo take extra actions, bloat with Blood Doll and/or
    swarm your prey. Maladavis and Remilliard are perfect examples.
    Consider Sabrina, Lolita for instance.

    Library: (95 cards)
    -------------------
    Master (24 cards)
    5 Perfectionist
    1 Anarch Free Press, The
    1 Anarch Railroad
    3 Galaric`s Legacy
    1 Secure Haven
    1 Seattle Committee
    2 Dreams of the Sphinx
    4 Blood Doll
    1 Fetish Club Hunting Ground
    5 Life in the City

    You should be running 90 cards. Max. I would drop Life in the City.
    Then some modifications. Anarch Free Press is not needed. You are going
    to be bouncing or reducing. Avoid combat when you can. Fetish Hunting
    Ground must go, unless you plan on running more weenies. Two pool is
    not worth it. Consider Hospital Food. But I wouldn't bother since
    you're running Perfectionist. Anarch Railroad is nice here. You're
    going to need more Galaric's Legacy, trust me. You don't hand your hand
    to jam. And the cardless action is a pain the ass. Try this:

    Master - 18
    6x Galaric's Legacy
    1x Seattle Committee
    5x Blood Doll
    1x Anarch Railroad
    3x Perfectionist
    1x Hospital Food
    1x Powerbase: Los Angeles

    The only Master that costs you pool now is the Railroad and it's worth
    it. Powerbase: Los Angeles is a must, untap and bounce or reduce.

    Action (26 cards)
    5 Undue Influence
    6 Enchant Kindred
    6 Gear Up
    4 Jack of Both Sides
    1 Heart of the City
    1 Pulse of the Canaille
    3 Go Anarch

    Don't bother with Jack of Both Sides or Gear Up. They cost blood and
    aren't that useful in here. If you really need more stalth, then double
    up on Anarch Railroad. And we have Undue Influence!

    Action - 20
    10x Undue Influence
    10x Enchant Kindred

    With Rebekka and Jost you're bleeding at +2 stealth with Undue
    Influence. Anarch Railroad for the additional boost when needed. Of
    course you'll get blocked from time to time. But against
    heavy-intercept based decks, you're going to have to play it smart.
    They'll eventually run out of ways to interecpt you, while you've got
    permanent stealth on board - heh. I would use Enchant Kindred to bloat
    more often than not, but also use it to keep the pressure on against
    those pesky intercept decks. Weed them out. I like Heart of the City
    though. But not Pulse of the Canaille. Three blood is too much for my
    liking.

    Reaction (18 cards)
    6 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
    5 Telepathic Counter
    5 Telepathic Misdirection
    2 Delaying Tactics

    Nice. I would run more Wakes though. Also consider My Enemy's Enemy.
    Maybe drop the Delaying Tactics.

    Combat (18 cards)
    13 Majesty
    5 Groundfighting

    You might consider Diversion. Depending on what you do with the Crypt,
    the only vamps who can't use it are Jost and Remillard. But you can
    Majesty with those guys. Maladavis can prevent, so can Sheila. Rebekka
    gets to maneuver and steal a blood. Lolita and Sabrina benefit as well,
    if you decide to add them. Just an idea...

    Retainer (6 cards)
    4 Marijava Ghoul
    1 Tasha Morgan
    1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.

    Meh. I don't like running any of these. But it really is a personal
    thing. The only one I consider is Robert Carter. He would fit right in
    here though, cheaper than Pulse of the Canaille and his drawback is
    offset by Perfectionist. And with all the bloating, you can always
    Blood Doll a blood every couple of turns to his bearer.

    Equipment (3 cards)
    2 Laptop Computer
    1 Learjet

    If you can get your hands on some Stolen Police Cruisers, they would be
    much better than Laptops. Learjet is nice. If you decide on dropping
    the most of the retainers then consider replacing them with .44
    Magnums.

    Overall, nice deck. Undue Influence is awesome and you should focus on
    that. If you're worried about intercepting, then I add Carlton Van Wyk
    (Hunter) who is a total nuissance. You'll be able to get more out of
    him than those Delayed Tactics. If you do so, then replace Hospital
    Food and add back Anarch Free Press. It can give you a tiny intercept
    angle I guess.

    You might want to add Procurer as well, another way of weeding out
    intercept. The Procurer is a subtle way of making an enormous gain in
    blood/pool if left going for long. If it gets notice, then it's just
    another way of forcing them to use up intercept allowing you to bleed
    freely.

    Hope this helped. Good luck with the deck!

    OK, my personal take on this deck is to take out the make it a
    presence/dominate focused deck. So my proposed crypt would be something
    like:
    Clan Cap Dis
    Gideon Fontainex2 Ventrue 3 PRE
    Violette Prentissx2 Ventrue 4 PRE dom
    Mariana Gilbertx2 Torreador 4 PRE cel
    Jazz Wentworthx2 Ventrue 5 PRE dom for
    Rameil DuPrex2 Torreador 5 dom for PRE
    Ranjan Rishix2 Venture 5 PRE DOM for

    Master Cards
    5 Perfectionist

    I'd lose two of the Perfectionists

    1 Anarch Free Press, The
    1 Anarch Railroad
    3 Galaric`s Legacy

    I'd go to 5 of these

    1 Secure Haven
    1 Seattle Committee
    2 Dreams of the Sphinx
    4 Blood Doll
    1 Fetish Club Hunting Ground

    I'd drop the hunting ground for a Powerbase: Los Angeles

    5 Life in the City

    I'd go to four of these

    Actions
    Action (26 cards)
    5 Undue Influence
    6 Enchant Kindred
    6 Gear Up
    4 Jack of Both Sides
    1 Heart of the City
    1 Pulse of the Canaille

    I'd lose this and go to a second Heart of the City. I'd lose one of the
    Gear Ups and one of the Enchants for 2 Change of Targets

    3 Go Anarch

    Reaction (18 cards)
    6 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
    5 Telepathic Counter

    I'd drop these and add 5 Mind Numbs

    5 Telepathic Misdirection

    I'd switch these to Deflections

    2 Delaying Tactics

    Just an experiment, but why not try 1 Elder Kindred Network and 3 Dread
    Gazes instead.

    Combat
    13 Majesty
    5 Groundfighting

    I'd lose 3 of the groundfightings for the Dread Gazes I recommeneded
    above

    Retainers
    Retainer (6 cards)
    4 Marijava Ghoul
    1 Tasha Morgan
    1 J. S. Simmons, Esq.

    I'd lose the Bleed Retainers.

    Equipment (3 cards)
    2 Laptop Computer
    1 Learjet

    I'd lose the Laptops. In place of those 4 cards, I'd add 2 Political
    Allies (very powerful in this deck). I'd add one Learjet, and 2
    Conditionings.

    That's my take.

    Dorrinal Blackmantle wrote:

    > Or if you wanted to go mostly/all !Toreador you could use all their
    > great clan cards like Palla Grande and include Stealth Ritus and
    Hungry
    > Coyote.

    Note that if you go Anarch to use Undue Influence you are no longer
    Sabbat and Stealth Ritus and Hungry Coyote become useless.

    Palla Grande on the other hand works beautifully with Undue Influence.

    ------------------------------
    Ethan Burrow - the pre/vic guy
    http://monger.vekn.org/

    Chris Berger wrote:
    > Dorrinal Blackmantle wrote:
    > > Or if you wanted to go mostly/all !Toreador you could use all their
    > > great clan cards like Palla Grande and include Stealth Ritus and
    > Hungry
    > > Coyote.
    > >
    > Hospital Food and Anarch Free Press are better than Hungry Coyote
    (and
    > essentially mutually exclusive). And Stealth Ritus would require the
    > removal of not only AFP and Anarch Railroad, but also the Undue
    > Influences which are pretty sweet and about half the point of the
    deck.

    > Might consider a couple of Gear Up, although that's better if you
    have
    > something like Smoke and Mirrors for stealth on your first action,
    > and/or Freak Drives to make maximum use of your stealth for the turn.

    Doh, didn't notice you actually had Gear Ups in there.

Video Games