VTES art: Constanza Vinti (note for Eric Chiang's database)

I overheard somewhere, it may have been at TotalCon, that Constanza Vinti's
original art was for sale on Lawrence Snelly's website.
I am currently in negotiations (as in, the check is going in the mail this
week) to purchase this piece of art.

He also mentioned to me that he would be willing to sell some of his art
from "the last expansion", so I presume that you could contact him if you
wanted to own Michael diCarlo, Ransam the Old Man, or others...

Josh "Jozxyqk" Feuerstein
This could lead to a contested title.

Jozxyqk wrote:
> I overheard somewhere, it may have been at TotalCon, that Constanza
Vinti's
> original art was for sale on Lawrence Snelly's website.
> I am currently in negotiations (as in, the check is going in the mail
this
> week) to purchase this piece of art.

Yeah, that's a really nice one. Framed too, IIRC. Not too terribly
expensive either. I've considered it many times.

Let us know when you actually receive it. I've been in **negotiations**
that never materialized many times. Sometimes the pieces get sold out
from under you. Once the artist sold me a piece and then realized he
couldn't find it. Ya' never know. Hope you get Constanza, though.

-Robert

Jozxyqk wrote:
> I am currently in negotiations (as in, the check is going in the mail
this
> week) to purchase this piece of art.

Congrats on the purchase. A nice piece that I had considered as well.

Darby

Robert Goudie <robertg@vtesinla.org> wrote:

> Jozxyqk wrote:
>> I overheard somewhere, it may have been at TotalCon, that Constanza
> Vinti's
>> original art was for sale on Lawrence Snelly's website.
>> I am currently in negotiations (as in, the check is going in the mail
> this
>> week) to purchase this piece of art.

> Yeah, that's a really nice one. Framed too, IIRC. Not too terribly
> expensive either. I've considered it many times.

Yeah, it is framed.. the frame was "damaged", for which he gave me a small
discount, but he sent me a picture of the damage and it really isn't that
bad (I think it adds character); a chip in the corner.

> Let us know when you actually receive it. I've been in **negotiations**
> that never materialized many times. Sometimes the pieces get sold out
> from under you. Once the artist sold me a piece and then realized he
> couldn't find it. Ya' never know. Hope you get Constanza, though.

Sure, I'll let you know. I'm excited about owning a piece of VTES art
that is a little more instantly recognizable by players than what I
already have (Flurry of Action and the new Anarch Revolt, from Steve
Prescott). And, of course, Constanza is a nice piece of work on
her own :)

Jozxyqk wrote:
> Robert Goudie <robertg@vtesinla.org> wrote:
>
> > Jozxyqk wrote:
> >> I overheard somewhere, it may have been at TotalCon, that
Constanza
> > Vinti's
> >> original art was for sale on Lawrence Snelly's website.
> >> I am currently in negotiations (as in, the check is going in the
mail
> > this
> >> week) to purchase this piece of art.
>
> > Yeah, that's a really nice one. Framed too, IIRC. Not too terribly
> > expensive either. I've considered it many times.
>
> Yeah, it is framed.. the frame was "damaged", for which he gave me a
small
> discount, but he sent me a picture of the damage and it really isn't
that
> bad (I think it adds character); a chip in the corner.
>
> > Let us know when you actually receive it. I've been in
**negotiations**
> > that never materialized many times. Sometimes the pieces get sold
out
> > from under you. Once the artist sold me a piece and then realized
he
> > couldn't find it. Ya' never know. Hope you get Constanza, though.
>
> Sure, I'll let you know. I'm excited about owning a piece of VTES
art
> that is a little more instantly recognizable by players than what I
> already have (Flurry of Action and the new Anarch Revolt, from Steve
> Prescott). And, of course, Constanza is a nice piece of work on
> her own :)

Yeah, Steve Prescott is one of my favorites. I tend to learn toward the
recognizable pieces but sometimes the art is lacking. And sometimes the
best art is on the least recognizable cards. Its sure nice when you get
a recognizable piece that is also great quality--Constanza Vinti fits
the bill.

-Robert