DECK - Black Hand dom / POT

splash Obtenebration. The Black Hand provides some intercept with
Ministry. Corporal Reservoir to prevent aggro. pokes and also works
well with Disarm. Half the vampires in my crypt have Obtenebration so I
decided to add Darkness Within for a chuckle or two. I like Mighty
Grapple with Darkness Within and the deck looks good on paper. Thoughts
and/or suggestions always appreciated!

Hmm I did, however, post this deck a couple of hours ago but the thread
has yet to appear so I am sorry if this is a double-post and moderators
can delete it if it'S the case.

Crypt: 12 Vampires
---------------------------------
1x Almodo Giovanni 3 dom pot Giovanni:4
1x Hester Reed 3 obt pot Lasombra:3
1x Marino Pomposo 4 aus cel pot Brujah-Antitribu:3
2x Wah Chun-Yuen 5 cel dom pre POT Brujah-Antitribu:3
2x Julius Sutphen 5 dom obt POT Lasombra:3
1x Banjoko 5 obt pot DOM Lasombra:3
1x Black Wallace 6 obt thau DOM POT Lasombra:4
1x Henri Lavenant 7 pot qui DOM OBT Lasombra:3
2x Tarbaby Jack 8 dom ser ANI OBF POT Nosferatu-Antitribu:3

Reaction - 19
5x Ministry
8x Wake with Evening's Freshness
6x Deflection

Action Modifier - 6
5x Conditioning
1x Art of Memory, The

Action - 7
1x Aranthebes, The Immortal
6x Bum's Rush

Master - 14
4x Blood Doll
4x Haven Uncovered
1x Perfectionist
2x Potence
2x Corporal Reservoir
1x Fame

Combat - 44
8x Undead Strength
8x Torn Signpost
8x Immortal Grapple
4x Disarm
5x Taste of Vitae
5x Darkness WIthin
6x Mighty Grapple

Yeah figured it out after posting. Removed original thread myself. Heh.
Thanks.

On 11 Apr 2005 12:19:36 -0700, evil_inside1999@hotmail.com wrote:

>Hmm I did, however, post this deck a couple of hours ago but the thread
>has yet to appear so I am sorry if this is a double-post and moderators
>can delete it if it'S the case.

There are no moderators.

Welcome to Usenet.

VTES: An Electronic Survival Guide
http://nosferatustuff.com/vtes/survival_guide.htm

Usenet is a distributed Internet discussion system that evolved from a
general purpose UUCP network of the same name. Users read and post
email-like messages (called "articles") to a number of distributed
newsgroups, categories that resemble bulletin board systems in most
respects. The medium is sustained among a large number of servers,
which store and forward messages with one another. Usenet is of
significant cultural importance in the networked world, having given
rise to, or popularized, many widely recognized concepts and terms
such as "FAQ" and "spam".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet

Carpe noctem.

Lasombra

http://www.TheLasombra.com
Your best online source for information about V:TES.
Now also featuring individual card sales and sales
of booster and starter box displays.

Cool. Thanks a lot. Umm. Now, should I like scrap the deck or...

Thanks.

In message <1113273951.883066.228700@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
evil_inside1999@hotmail.com writes:
>Removed original thread myself.

Essentially impossible on Usenet these days as cancels have little to no
effect, in many, many instances.

(Note: pressing delete in your news-reader is not the same thing at
all.)

--
James Coupe "Why do so many talented people turn out to be sexual
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D deviants? Why can't they just be normal like me and

TRENDING THREADS