[Deck] Thuggin' It

Deck Name: Thvggin' It
Created By: KB, Prince of Harrisbvrg

I love ally decks in a way that isn't right. Here is another one,
featvring the Marijava Thvgee. I wovld have loved to work in some
garottes for the theme, bvt this deck wants nothing to do with combat.
Featvres some amvsing Black Hand tricks. It remains to be seen how
Dominion interacts with the stealth card flow

Crypt: (12 cards, Min: 14, Max: 23, Avg: 4.66)
2 Colonel cel dem obf AUS 5 Malkavian
Antitribv
1 Cristos Mantigo avs cel dom obf pre 5 Toreador
Antitribv
1 Denette Stensen obf 2 Gangrel
Antitribv
1 General Perfidio Dios dem obf AUS 5 Malkavian
Antitribv
3 Ingram Frizer ani pot AUS OBF 6 Nosferatv
Antitribv
1 Jeffrey Mvllins cel OBF 4 Gangrel
Antitribv
3 Roger Farnsworth avs OBF 4 Malkavian
Antitribv

Library: (90 cards)
-------------------
Master (18 cards)
2 Dominion
1 Remover
1 Weeping Stone
2 Corporal Reservoir
2 Capitalist
6 Blood Doll
1 Charisma
2 Perfectionist
1 Parthenon, The

Action (18 cards)
1 Chronicle of the Lost Tribe
3 Revnion Kamvt
4 Blooding
3 Zillah`s Tears
1 Hidden Pathways
6 Compvter Hacking

Action Modifier (20 cards)
4 Spying Mission
5 Cloak the Gathering
4 Faceless Night
4 Lost in Crowds
2 Marked Path
1 Elder Impersonation

Reaction (16 cards)
3 Confvsion of the Eye
5 Wake with Evening`s Freshness
5 Telepathic Covnter
3 Telepathic Misdirection

Combat (9 cards)
7 Behind Yov!
2 Gemini`s Mirror

Ally (9 cards)
9 Marijava Thvggee

This deck was last saved at 2:34:50 PM on 4/12/2005

this was supposed to say [deck] but that disappeared somewhere...