Mata Hari and Burn Option

Just to make sure: As long as I control Mata Hari I cannot discard any
Burn Option cards during the untap phases. Right?

--
johannns walch

Johannes Walch wrote:
> Just to make sure: As long as I control Mata Hari I cannot discard any
> Burn Option cards during the untap phases. Right?
>
> --
> johannns walch

And for even more personal clarification: Mata Hari allows me to play
Tabriz Assembly but I cannot gain blood because Tabriz Assembly reads "a
True Brujah you control gets one blood". Correct?

Johannes Walch wrote:

> Johannes Walch wrote:
>
>> Just to make sure: As long as I control Mata Hari I cannot discard any
>> Burn Option cards during the untap phases. Right?

Assuming she's ready ... no. You can still discard one burn-option card
for which you do not control a minion that meets the requirements.

Mata doesn't meet the requirement for, say, The Slaughterhouse. You
may play it "as if" she does, however.

> And for even more personal clarification: Mata Hari allows me to play
> Tabriz Assembly but I cannot gain blood because Tabriz Assembly reads "a
> True Brujah you control gets one blood". Correct?

Mata cannot gain a blood from it, since she is not a Trujah.
A Trujah you control may gain a blood, though, even if the Assembly
was played using Mata's special.

http://www.white-wolf.com/vtes/

In message <UkB8e.8605$sp3.4213@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>, LSJ
<vtesrepSPAM@TRAPwhite-wolf.com> writes:
>>Johannes Walch wrote:
>>> Just to make sure: As long as I control Mata Hari I cannot discard
>>>any Burn Option cards during the untap phases. Right?
>
>Assuming she's ready ... no. You can still discard one burn-option card
>for which you do not control a minion that meets the requirements.

Additionally, it's worth remembering that there are Burn Option cards
that don't trigger off sect/clan requirements anyway - Council of
Seraphim and Deep Cover Agent, for example.

--
James Coupe "Why do so many talented people turn out to be sexual
PGP Key: 0x5D623D5D deviants? Why can't they just be normal like me and